Mazagon Dock Jobs Recruitment 2022 Notification: Mazagon Dock has published a job notification for the posts of Skilled and Semi-Skilled. Mazagon Dock is currently recruiting for the posts of Fresher and Experience for Degree jobs available through this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of Mazagon Dock at mazagondock.in. The last date to apply is September 30.
The Important Details of the Mazagon Dock Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Mazagon Dock|
|Name of Post||Skilled and Semi-Skilled|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Here below you can find details of the latest Mazagon Dock recruitment vacancy details, important dates, educational qualification details, age limit, salary details, selection process, how to apply, and apply link.
Details of the Post
Passed National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade.
The maximum age limit is 38 years and the minimum age limit is not less than 18 years as on 01 Sept ’22
- Special Grade (IDA-IX) – Rs. 22000-83180
- Special Grade (IDA-VIII) – Rs.21,000/- to Rs.79,380/-
- Skilled Grade-II(IDA-VI) – Rs. 18000-68120
- Skilled Gr-I (IDA-V) – Rs.17,000/- to Rs.64,360/-
- Semi-Skilled Gr-III (IDA-IVA) – Rs.16,000/- to Rs.60,520/-
- Semi-Skilled Gr-I (IDA-II)- Rs.13,200/- to Rs.49,910/-
Selection Process marking pattern
- General/ OBC/EWS – Rs.100
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen – Nil
|Click here for the Official Website|
|Click here for the Official Notification|
|Kaamdhaam telegram channel|
How to apply
- Log on to MDL website https://mazagondock.in
- Go to Careers >> Online Recruitment >> Non-Executive
- Click on Non- Executive Tab
- Register by filling up relevant details & click on “Submit” button.
- Click on the validation link sent on email.
- Login to MDL Online Portal with “Username” & “Password”
- Select the job under Non-Executive Tab & view the “Eligibility Criteria”
- While applying, candidate should have the scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph, their signature.
- Click on “Home” tab and ensure your application submission status to be “Successfully Submitted”.
- Take a print of your application form with unique registration no. on or before the last date of application for future reference