MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2022 Notification: Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited has released a recruitment notification for the posts of Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer. MAHAGENCO is currently recruiting for Post-Fresher & Experienced Degree and Diploma jobs available through this recruitment. Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancy with a salary of Rs.49210 to Rs. 119315. The last date for submission of the application is the 17th of December 2022.
The Important Details of the MAHAGENCO Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited|
|Name of Post||Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Details of the Post
- Assistant Engineer – 339
- Junior Engineer – 322
Educational Qualification :
For Assistant Engineer-
- Mechanical Stream: Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Production Engineering/Industrial Engineering/Production Industrial Engineering/Thermal Engineering/Mechanical & Automation Engineering.
- Electrical Stream: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Electrical Instrumentation of Control Engineering/Power System and High Voltage Engineering/Power Electronics Engineering/Power.
- Instrumentation Stream: Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics Instrumentation Engineering/Instrumentation of Control Engineering/Electronics Engineering/Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering/Electronics and Power Electronics Engineering/Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognized University.
For Junior Engineer-
- Mechanical Stream: Diploma in Mechanical.
- Electrical Stream: Diploma in Electrical/Power Engineering/Electrical and Power Engineering and Technology.
- Instrumentation Stream: Diploma in Instrumentation Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication from a recognized University
The Online exam will include questions from Degree/Diploma course mentioned under the respective stream. The candidate is requested to take note of the same. Selection is based on the merit of the exam.
i. The number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test is considered for arriving at the Corrected Score.
ii. The Corrected Scores so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores.
iii. Test scores and scores on total are reported with the decimal point up to two digits. The list of candidates selected will be published on the official website of Mahagenco.
|Click here for the Official Website|
|Click here for the Official Notification|
|Kaamdhaam telegram channel|
How to apply
Eligible candidates may apply online through the HPSC Official website www.mahagenco.in on or before 17-12-2022