Madras High Court (MHC) Recruitment 2022: Madras High Court (MHC) or High Court of Madras is inviting applications from eligible candidates through online mode for the posts of Examiner, Reader Senior Bailiff & Others. MHC is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of MHC at mhc.tn.gov.in. The last date to apply is August 22
A total of 1412 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the MHC Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Madras High Court|
|Name of Post||Examiner, Reader Senior Bailiff & Others|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Also Read – IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 for 6035 Vacancies
MHC Recruitment details
MHC recruitment 2022 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
MHC Recruitment Important Dates –
- Starting date for online application – 25.7.2022
- Closing date for online application – 22.8.2022
Details of the Posts
|Post Name||Total Posts|
Educational Qualification :
- Examiner, Reader, Senior Bailiff and Junior Bailiff – Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification, viz., Must have passed S.S.L.C. Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies or to College Courses of Studies.
- Xerox Operator – Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification, viz., must have passed S.S.L.C. Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies or to College Courses of Studies with practical experience for a period of not less than 6 Months in the operation of Xerox machine
Age Limit :
- SC(Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes and Destitute Widows of all castes – 18 to 37 years
- Most Backward Classes / De notified Communities, Backward Classes (Other than Backward Class Muslims) and Backward Class Muslims. – 18 to 34 years
- For Others /Unreserved Categories [i.e. Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs ] – 18 to 32 years.
Also Read – Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 for 2800 Vacancies
Selection Process :
The selection will be done on the basis of a written exam.
Application Fee :
- Backward Classes (Other than Backward class Muslims) / Backward Class Muslims / Most Backward
Classes / Denotified Communities / Others – Rs.550/- for each post
- Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Castes (Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes (Fee exemption is applicable only to candidates belonging to the State of Tamil Nadu) – No Fee
- Differently Abled Persons and Destitute Widows of all communities: For Differently Abled Persons, the disability should not be less than 40% [Benchmark Disabilities] For Destitute Widows, the Destitute Widow Certificate should have been obtained from Revenue Divisional Officer / Sub Collector / Assistant Collector – No Fee
Important Links :
- Kancheepuram( including Chengalpattu district)
- Nagapattinam ( including Mayiladuthurai district)
- The Nilgiris
- Tirunelveli(including Tenkasi district)
- Vellore( including Ranipet& Tirupattur districts)
- Villupuram(including Kallakurichi district)
Join our Telegram channel – Kaamdhaam telegram channel
How to Apply for MHC Recruitment 2022 ?
- Go to the official website of mhc.tn.gov.in on or
- Click on ‘Click here to Register and Apply Online for various posts in the Subordinate Courts in the Judicial Districts in the State of Tamil Nadu (Examiner, Reader, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff/Process Server, Process Writer, Xerox Operator, Lift Operator and Driver)’ given under ‘Announcements’
- Select the district and Click on the application link
- Fill Personal Details, Educational and Technical Qualification and Additional Information
- Upload Photo, Signature and Documents
- Preview Your Application
- Submit Fee
- Now, you need to click on the “APPLICATION FORM” link in the candidate’s dashboard to download the filled-in application form.
- After thoroughly reading and understanding the instructions, click on the ‘Check box’ and click on the ‘Continue’ button to move to the detailed Application Form.