LIC Housing Finance Ltd has invited application from eligible Indian citizens for the posts of Assistant and Assistant Manager. LIC HFL is currently recruiting for the posts of Fresher & Experience for Graduate Degree jobs available through this recruitment. The last date for submission of application is 25th August 2022.
The Important Details of the LIC HFL Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Life Insurance Company of Housing Finance Limited|
|Name of Post||Assistant & Assistant Manager|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Here below you can find details of the latest LIC HFL recruitment vacancy details, important date, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
- Starting date for online application – 4.08.2022
- Closing date for online application – 25.08.2022
- Download of Call Letter for Online Examination – 7 to 10 days before exam date
- Online Examination for LIC HFL Assistant/ Assistant Manager (tentative) – September/October 2022
Details of the Posts
- Assistant – Graduate (minimum aggregate 55% marks)
- Assistant Manager – Graduate (minimum aggregate 60% marks) AND Two years full time MBA/ Two years full time MMS/ Two years full time PGDBA/ PGDBM/PGPM/PGDM in any discipline from a recognized university/ institute/ board (minimum aggregate 60% marks). Course completed through correspondence/part-time are not eligible.
- Assistant – 21 – 28 years
- Assistant Manager – 21 – 28 years
- Assistant – Rs.22,730/- per month
- Assistant Manager – Rs.53,620/- per month
Online written Examination and Interview.
- The examination will be conducted for 200 marks.
- A total number of 200 questions are asked.
- The duration of the examination is 120 minutes with sectional timing.
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted.
|Sno.||Section||No. of questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||50||50||35 minutes|
|2||Logical Reasoning||50||50||35 minutes|
|3||General Awareness (with special emphasis on Housing Finance Industry)||50||50||15 minutes|
|4||Numerical Ability (For Assistant)Quantitative Aptitude (For Assistant Manager)||50||50||35 minutes|
LIC HFL will be releasing the Call Letter for LIC HFL Exam tentatively 7 to 10 days before the exam date. All Candidates will be able to download the Call Letter for LIC HFL Exam by clicking on the link below that will be updated here once the admit card for the same has been released by LIC HFL.
All results pertaining to LIC HFL 202 will be made available on the official website of LIC Housing Finance Ltd., the governing body for the LIC HFL 2022 Recruitment. The LIC HFL 2022 Result will be released after each phase of the exam has been completed. LIC HFL Online Exam Result decides the candidates’ eligibility for LIC HFL Interview Process. A cumulative score of the online exam and the interview process is considered to prepare the final merit list of selected students.
Depending upon the number of vacancies, only those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the order of merit based on their respective Marks in Online Examination will be called for interview. Candidates who do not attend the Interview or who do not obtain the minimum qualifying marks in the Interview shall be disqualified from further selection.
Fees – Rs.800/- GST @ 18% will be charged on Application Fee.
The above fee is applicable to all candidates and non-refundable.
How to apply
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through LIC HFL official website (lichousing.com) from 4th August 2022.
- The Candidates should upload Photograph, Signature, left thumb impression, a hand written declaration & Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of documents.
- The Last date for registration of online application is 25-8-2022.