KRCL Recruitment 2022 Notification for 26 Vacancies: Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) has invites applications for the Sr. Technical Assistant (Civil) and Jr. Technical Assistant (Civil) posts on contract basis at fixed remuneration rate for USBRL Project, Jammu & Kashmir (U.T). Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of KRCL on konkanrailway.com
The Important Details of the KRCL Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL)|
|Name of Post||Sr. Technical Assistant (Civil) and Jr. Technical Assistant (Civil)|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
KRCL Recruitment Details
KRCL Recruitment 2022 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
KRCL Vacancy Details
- Sr. Technical Assistant (Civil) – 13 Post
- Jr. Technical Assistant (Civil) – 13 Post
KRCL Eligibility criteria :
- Sr. Technical Assistant (Civil) – Candidates shall pass Full time Engineering Degree BE/B. Tech (Civil) with not less than 60% marks from recognized University approved by AICTE. Minimum 2 years post qualification Experience in Civil Construction preferably in Railways or PSU or reputed Private Company.
- Jr. Technical Assistant (Civil) – Applicants must have completed Full time Engineering Degree BE/B. Tech (Civil) with not less than 60% marks from recognized University approved by AICTE.
The candidates should be maximum 30 years as on 01/05/2022 for the post of Sr. Technical Assistant, 25 years for the post of Jr. Technical Assistant as on 01/05/2022 with further age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates. Age relaxation for Ex-servicemen is discretionary.
- Sr. Technical Assistant (Civil) – ₹ 35,000/-per month
- Jr. Technical Assistant (Civil) – ₹ 30,000/-per month
Also Check Jobs – Assam Govt Recruitment 2022 for 26441 Vacancies
KRCL Selection Process
- The candidates shall arrive on time at the venue and get registered with the nominated KRCL official for the walk-in-interview as indicated.
- The candidate will be interviewed by a nominated Committee and the selection will be finalized on merit based on the performance in the interview, qualification etc. All the registered candidates will be first interviewed by a nominated Committee and the shortlist panel will be prepared.
- The shortlisted candidates who are found suitable will be engaged subject to found suitable in the prescribed Medical Examination.
KRCL Important Date
- Opening date – 21.04.2022
- Closing date – 14.05.2022
How to apply for KRCL Recruitment 2022?
Candidates should see the eligibility criteria and application format on the KRCL website www.konkanrailway.com at the link Recruitment -> Current Notification. Registration Time: – 09.30 hrs. to 13:30 hrs. only on the date of walk-in interview.