Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2022 Job Notification : Karnataka Bank Limited (KBL) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Clerk d at its Branches/ Offices located across India. KBL is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of KBL on karnatakabank.com
The Important Details of the KBL Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Karnataka Bank Limited (KBL)|
|Name of Post||Clerk Post|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
KBL recruitment 2022 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
- Starting date for online application – 10.05.2022
- Closing date for online application – 21.05.2022
Details of the Post
KBL Recruitment Eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification –
Graduates in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks (First Class)*/equivalent grade from any UGC recognized university.
Age Limit –
Maximum 26 years as on 01-05-2022
Pay Scale –
Rs.43,000/- per month.
Also Read – AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2022 for 410 Vacancies
KBL Recruitment Selection Process
Written exam/ Interview
The following is the online examination test structure (with separately timed tests)
|Name of the Test||No. of|
|English Language||40||40||30 Minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 Minutes|
(with special reference to Banking Industry)
|Numerical Ability||40||40||30 Minutes|
- Questions will be in English only. Each question will have 5 alternatives (options).
- ¼th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Candidates belonging to the General categories will have to pay a sum of Rs. 700/- as an application fee, whereas candidates belonging to SC, ST categories will have to pay a sum of Rs. 600/-.
How to apply for KBL Recruitment 2022?
- Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website www.karnatakabank.com.
- Notification will open, read the downloaded notification.
- Application form has given in the notification.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.