KAPL Recruitment 2022 Jobs: Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited (KAPL) has released a notification for the recruitment to the Manager post. KAPL is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experience of Degree job are available through this recruitment. Candidates who are interested can apply for the exam at the official website – recruitment kaplindia.com between July 10 & July 15
The Important Details of the KAPL Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited|
|Name of Post||Manager|
|Mode Of Application||offline|
Also Read – UPSESSB Recruitment 2022 for 4163 Vacancies
Here below you can find details of the latest KAPL recruitment vacancy details, important date, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
KAPL Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting date for online application – 30.6.2022
- Closing date for online application – 15.7.2022
KAPL Recruitment Eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification :
Candidates should have qualify in B.E (Electrical Engineering) / Graduate with specialization of Science / Pharmacy/Commerce from an recognized university/college or institute with minimum of two years of experience as a front line Manager, in selling in Pharma companies and will be responsible for achieving the sales target of his area.
Age Limit :
- The age limit for the post is should have within 24 to 35 years.
- The age relaxation is 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Rs.42,228/- to Rs.45,000/-
Also Read – MPSC Group B Notification 2022 for 800 Vacancies
KAPL Recruitment Selection Process
The applying candidates will be selected through interview basis.
Address details –
KAPL House, Arka The Business Centre
Plot No. 37, Site No. 31/4,NTTF Main Road, 2ndPhase,
Peenya Industrial Area, Bengaluru – 560 058
KAPL Recruitment Important Links
How to apply for KAPL Recruitment 2022?
- Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website www.kaplindia.com
- Notification will open, read the downloaded notification.
- Application form has given in the notification.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.