Jawaharlal Nehru Aluminium Research Development and Design Centre (JNARDDC), Nagpur, a “Centre of Excellence” for research in the field of bauxite, alumina and aluminium, invites applications from Indian Nationals.
Last Dates – 17-05-2021
|Post||Total Post||Age Limit|
|Scientific Assistant – II||1||30 years|
|Scientific Assistant – I||1||25 years|
|Senior Purchase cum Store Assistant||1||28 years|
|Junior Assistant||1||28 years|
- Scientific Assistant– II – 29,200 – 92,300/-
- Scientific Assistant-I – 25,500 – 81,100/-
- Senior Purchase cum store Assistant – 29,200 – 92,300/-
- Junior Assistant – 19,900 – 63,200/-
Qualification & Experience
- Scientific Assistant-II – B.Sc. /Diploma in Engineering/ Technology of 3 years duration or Equivalent with 3 years relevant experience
- Scientific Assistant-I – B.Sc. /Diploma in Engineering/Technology of 3 years duration or Equivalent.
- Senior Purchase cum store Assistant – Graduate preferably B.com with 3 years of service in Purchase & Stores.
- Junior Assistant – Graduate ; with typing speed of 40 wpm/ Certificate in Computers.
- The selection process will consists of two rounds. – Round 1- Skill/ Trade Test. Round 2 – Written test.
- For the post of Scientific Asst. I & II, the written test shall comprise of 100 marks question paper (MCQ) consisting of General Knowledge, Physics, Chemistry and Maths of science graduation level / equivalent. There will be negative marking of 1/4 marks (0.25 marks) for each incorrect answer.
- For the post of Junior Asst. & Sr. Purchase cum Stores Asst., the written test shall comprise of 100 marks question paper (MCQ) consisting of English, GK & Current Affairs, Quantitative Aptitude and General Intelligence & Reasoning of graduation level / equivalent. There will be negative marking of 1/4 marks (0.25 marks) for each incorrect answer.
- The skill/ trade test will be only of qualifying nature and marks in skill test will not be added for further selection process. The final selection will be based on the marks of written test only.
- Candidates working in Government / Semi-government / Public Sector undertaking can submit advance online application.
Application Fee – Rs. 500/- However, SC/ST/ PWD/ ESM candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
Details Notification – JNRDCC Recruitment link
Join our telegram channel – Join our Telegram channel here