JKSSB Recruitment 2022 Notification: Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) is hiring eligible candidates for the post of Junior Engineer. This recruitment drive will fill up 1045 posts in the organization. JKSSB is currently recruiting for Post-Fresher & Experienced Mater’s Diploma jobs available through this recruitment. Here below you can find details of the latest JKSSB recruitment vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, the application process, and application link.
The Important Details of the JKSSB Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board|
|Name of Post||Junior Engineer|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
JKSSB Recruitment details
JKSSB recruitment 2022 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post:-
Junior Engineer (Civil): 855
Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 190
Diploma in Civil and Mechanical Engineering.
The candidate should be a Domicile of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir as defined in terms of the Notifications issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India vide S.O. 1229 (E) dated 31.03.2020 and S.O. 1245(E) dated 03.04.2020, read with Notification issued by the General Administration Department, Government of Jammu and Kashmir vide S.O. 166 dated 18.05.2020 and as amended
from to time.
The candidate must possess Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority on the format prescribed for the purpose, on or before the last date of submission of online application form.
- The fee payable: Rs.550/-(Rupees Five Hundred and Fifty only) for General Category etc. and Rs.450/- (Rupees four Hundred and Fifty only) for SC, ST, PWD & EWS Categories.
- The fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.
- Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained. The fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
- All the disputes related to refund of excess payment, if any, are the subject matter of the J&K Service Selection Board. Candidates are advised to apply for a refund of excess payment, if any, through the official e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org only. No chargeback request shall be entertained.
The selection for the post shall be made on the basis of merit obtained in the written examination (objective type MCQ) only.
|Click here for the Official Website|
|Click here for the Official Notification|
|Kaamdhaam telegram channel|
How to apply
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through JKSSB’s official website (jkssb.nic.in)
- The Candidates should upload Photograph, Signature, left thumb impression, a handwritten declaration & Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading documents.
- The Last date for registration of the online application is 20-12-2022.