JKPSC Recruitment 2022: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has issued a notice for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor in different disciplines / Libraiana/ PTI in government degree colleges of JK (UT) of the Higher Education Department. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of JKPC at jkpc.nic.in. The online application starts from 30.05.2022 and ends on 29.06.2022.
The Important Details of the JKPSC Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Assistant Professor|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Interested are requested to use the JKPSC Job Vacancy 2022 Notice regarding the educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and application form. If you are in doubt about completing the Online application form for Notification 2022, you can ask through the comment section.
- Starting date for online application – 30.05.2022
- Closing date for online application – 29.06.2022
JKPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
- English – 13
- Functional English – 4
- English Literature – 1
- Physics – 1
- Chemistry – 11
- Botany – 4
- Computer Application – 17
- Statistics – 3
- Food Science – 1
- Food Science and Quality Control – 15
- Fisheries – 1
- Pol. Science – 3
- Punjabi –11
- Sanskrit – 2
- Dogri – 5
- Home Science – 2
- Commerce – 3
- Maths -2
- Geology – 1
- Music – 12
- Librarian – 13
- PTI – 1
JKPSC Recruitment Eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification –
The candidates should have Ph.D (Relevant Discipline), NET/ SLET/ SET.
Age Limit –
- Age Limit for OM Candidates: 40 Years
- Reserved & In Service Candidates: 43 Years
- Physically Challenged Candidates: 42 Years
Rs. 15600-39100 +AGP Rs. 6000 Pre Revised (57000) Level 10
Also Read – GAIL Recruitment 2022: Salary up to Rs.93000
JKPSC Recruitment Selection Process
- Written exam
- Skill Test
- Document verification.
JKPSC Recruitment Application Fee
- For General Candidates: Rs 1000/-
- For Reserved Candidates: Rs 500/-
- PHC Candidates: NIL
JKPSC Recruitment Important Links
How to apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2022?
- Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website www.jkpsc.nic.in
- Notification will open, read the downloaded notification.
- Application form has given in the notification.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.