JK Bank invites online application for the Posts of Associate. JK Bank is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of 45 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the JK Bank Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Jammu & Kashmir Bank|
|Name of Post||PO & Clerk Associate|
|Job Location||Srinagar, Indian|
|Start Date||28 October 2021|
|End Date||17 November 2021|
JK Bank Recruitment details
JK Bank recruitment 2021 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Post
JK Bank job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the JK Bank job vacancy and educational qualification :-
|Post Name||Total Post|
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers online and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Graduate in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India.
- Clerk Post :- Minimum- 20 years & Maximum- 30 years.
- PO Associate :- Minimum- 20 years Maximum- 32 years.
Pay Scale (Per month)
PO – Rs.36,000/-
Written exam / Interview
- Preliminary Examination :-
|Name of Test||No. of|
|Time allotted for each|
|English Language||30||30||20 min.|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 min.|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 min.|
- Mains Examination :-
|Name of Tests||No. of|
|Time allotted for each test|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 min.|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 min.|
|English Language||35||40||40 min.|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 min.|
Candidates who are shortlisted in the Online Mains examination will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the bank. Interviews will be conducted at select centres.
Examination Centres :-
Candidates will be required to give choice of Centres within the list below:-
Also Check Jobs – FSSAI Recruitment 2021 for 509 Vacancies
How to apply
Candidates to go to the official website https://www.jkbank.com under careers link. Last Date 17-11-2021.