JIPMER Recruitment 2022: Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) is inviting applications from Indian citizens for the posts of Nursing Officer and other Group B & C. JIPMER is currently recruiting for the posts of Fresher and Experience of Diploma, Graduate Degree jobs available through this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of JIPMER at jipmer.edu.in. The last date to apply is August 11
The Important Details of the JIPMER Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research|
|Name of Post||Nursing Officer and other Group B & C|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Also Read – IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 for 6035 Vacancies
Interested are requested to use the JIPMER Job Vacancy 2022 Notice regarding the educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and application form. If you are in doubt about completing the Online application form for Notification 2022, you can ask through the comment section.
JIPMER Recruitment Important Dates –
- Starting date for online application – 21.7.2022
- Closing date for online application – 11.8.2022
JIPMER Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
X-Ray Technician (Radiotherapy)
X-Ray Technician (Radio-Diagnosis)
|Group C -Respiratory Laboratory Technician||02|
JIPMER Recruitment Eligibility criteria
- Group B –
Nursing Officer – B.Sc.(Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University (OR) B.Sc. (Post-certificate) / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council recognized Institute / University. (ii) Registered as Nurse and Midwife in State./Indian Nursing council. (OR) Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council recognized Institute / Board or Council.
X-Ray Technician (Radiotherapy) – B.Sc. in Radiation Technology or B.Sc. in Radiotherapy Technology from a recognized University or Institution. OR AERB e-LORA Registration with 2 years‟ experience in operating radiotherapy equipment in an established Centre.
X-Ray Technician (Radio-Diagnosis) – B.Sc. in Radiography / Medical Imaging Technology or equivalent (3 years course) from a recognized University or Institution. Two years‟ experience in operating radio-diagnosis equipment in an established Institute / Hospital / Imaging centre.
- https://www.jipmer.edu.in/Group C-
Respiratory Laboratory Technician – B.Sc. (MLT) degree from a recognized University. Desirable :- One year experience in Pulmonary Function Test Laboratory (OR) Allergy Laboratory (OR) Respiratory Allergy and Immunotherapy Laboratory. One year training in Computer Software handling.
- Nursing Officer – Up to 35 years
- X-Ray Technician (Radiotherapy) – Up to 30 Years
- X-Ray Technician (Radio-Diagnosis) – Up to 30 Years
- Group C – Respiratory Laboratory Technician – Up to 30 Years
- Nursing Officer – Pay of Rs.44,900/- in Level 7 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC.
- X-Ray Technician (Radiotherapy) – Pay of Rs.35400/- in Level 6 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC
- X-Ray Technician (Radio-Diagnosis) – Pay of Rs.35400/- in Level 6 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC
- Group C – Respiratory Laboratory Technician – Pay of Rs.29,200/- in Level 5 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC
Also Read – Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 for 2800 Vacancies
JIPMER Recruitment Selection Process
Selection for each post will be done through a computer-based skill test. The skill test will be conducted for all 4 posts and will have 100 MCQ-type questions and each question will be of 4 marks. Candidates will be getting 90 minutes to complete the exam.
Skill Test will be segregated into two parts: Part 1 will be on the related subject concerned – and will have a 70% weightage. Part 2 will cover General areas like General Knowledge, General intelligence, General English, and General Mathematics and will have 30 % weightage.
JIPMER Recruitment Application Fee
Application fee for UR/EWS, OBC candidates will be Rs 1500 and for SC/ST application fee will be 1200. PWBD candidates are exempted from the application fee.
JIPMER Recruitment Important Links
How to apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2022?
- Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website www.jipmer.edu.in
- Notification will open, read the downloaded notification.
- Application form has given in the notification.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.