JCI invites online application for the Posts of Accountant, Junior Assistant and Junior Inspector. JCI is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment
A total of 63 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the JCI Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Jute Corporation of India Ltd|
|Name of Post||Accountant, Junior Assistant and Junior Inspector|
|Start Date||24 December 2021|
|End Date||13 January 2022|
JCI Recruitment details
JCI recruitment 2021 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Posts
JCI job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the JCI job vacancy and educational qualification :-
|Post Name||Total Posts|
- Accountant: M. Com with Advanced Accountancy and auditing as a special subject with 5 Years’ experience in maintaining of commercial accounts including reconciliation and final accounts / experience in handling cash and records. & B. Com with 7 Years’ experience in maintaining of commercial accounts including reconciliation and final account / experience in handling cash and records.
- Junior Assistant: Graduate or equivalent from a recognized university with experience in using computers (MS word & Excel) and minimum typing speed is 40 wpm in English.
- Junior Inspector: Pass in Class 12 or equivalent with 3 Years’ experience in purchase / sale of raw jute; its grading and assorting / bailing / storage / transportation.
Age Limit :
- 30 years for UR / OBC (Creamy Layer).
- 33 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer).
- 35 years for SC / ST.
- 40 years for PWBD.
- 45 Years for PWBD+SC/ST.
- 43 years for PwBD+OBC(NCL).
- Ex-Servicemen As per Govt. of India guidelines in force.
Also Check Jobs – SLPRB Assam Police Recruitment 2021 for 2134
Pay Scale (Per month) :
- Accountant :- Rs.28,600 – Rs.1,15,000/-
- Junior Assistant :- Rs.21,500 – 86,500/-
- Junior Inspector :- Rs.21,500 – 86,500/-
Selection Process :
Admission to the Computer based On-line Examination (CBT) will be purely provisional.
- The Computer Based Online Examination (CBT) will be held across most of the major cities of India. Candidates may opt for maximum 3 centres as per their preferences. However, final allocation of centre for CBT shall depend on the availability of seats and circumstances.
- Computer Based On-line Examination: The On-line Examination will be of 90 minutes (in one sitting) and the total allotted marks shall be 100. The CBT shall be of objective in nature consisting of 100 number of questions with multiple choice answers. Each question shall carry 1 mark and there will be no penalty for wrong answers.
- No marks will be awarded for un-attempted questions. The question paper shall be bilingual i.e. English and Hindi only. Additionally, for the post of Junior Assistant, there will be a typing test on the very day of CBT, which shall be qualifying in nature.
- In case of any ambiguity, the English version of the question shall be considered as valid.
- Candidates are required to appear in the All-India Computer based Test at their own expenses and if qualified in the Computer Based Test, they will be called for document verification as per the merit in the CBT keeping in view the provision of reservations for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/PwBD/EWS.
Application Fee :
- General, OBC and EWS category candidates are required to pay Rs.200/- as a Non-refundable application fee through the online payment gateway only.
- No other mode of payment of application fee would be accepted. Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are, therefore, advised to verify their eligibility before payment of application fee. SC/ ST/ PWBD/ESM category candidates are not required to pay any application fee. It may also be noted that JCI does not seek any other charges/fees except the above-mentioned application fee.
How to apply
All the eligible candidates are requested to apply online only through the link provided in the website www.jutecorp.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.