ISRO Recruitment 2022: The National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC), Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) will end the registration process for the posts of JRF, RA, and Research Scientist. There are total number of 55 vacancies. Those who are interested can check the eligibility criteria, and age limit from the official website of the Bank at www.nrsc.gov.in.
Here below you can find details of the latest Indian Navy recruitment vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, salary details, application fees, selection process, application process and apply link.
The Important Details of the ISRO Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)|
|Name of Post||JRF, RA, and Research Scientist|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
- Starting date for online application – 23.04.2022
- Closing date for online application – 8.05.2022
ISRO Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Junior Research Fellow||12|
ISRO Recruitment Eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification –
- JRF: ME / M.Tech in Remote Sensing / GIS / Remote Sensing & GIS / Geoinformatics / Geomatics / Geospatial Technology / Spatial Information Technology With B.E / B.Tech in Civil Engineering (or) MSc in Agriculture.
- Research Scientist: ME / M.Tech in Remote Sensing / GIS / Remote Sensing & GIS / Geoinformatics / Geomatics / Geospatial Technology / Spatial Information Technology.
- Research Associate: PhD in Botany/ Ecology/Forestry/ Environmental Sciences / Wild life biology With MSc & BSc in related subjects.
Age Limit –
- Junior Research Fellow :- UR/EWS: 28 years: OBC: 31 years; SC/ST: 33 years
- Research Scientist :- UR/EWS: 35 years; OBC: 38 years SC/ST: 40 years
- Research Associate :- UR/EWS: 35 years; OBC: 38 years; SC/ST: 40 years
ISRO Recruitment Selection Process
The qualification prescribed is the minimum requirement and possession of the same doesn’t automatically make the candidates eligible to be called for interview. A duly constituted Screening Committee shall screen the applications received for the posts based on the given eligibility criteria and may fix criteria as it may consider necessary for shortlisting the candidates for interview.
No Application Fee
How to apply for ISRO Recruitment 2022?
- Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website www.nrsc.gov.in.
- Notification will open, read the downloaded notification.
- Application form has given in the notification.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.