ISRO invites online application for the Posts of Junior Translation Officer. ISRO is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of 06 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the ISRO Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)|
|Name of Post||Junior Translation Officer|
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Indian|
|Start Date||30 October 2021|
|End Date||20 November 2021|
ISRO Recruitment details
ISRO recruitment 2021 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Post
ISRO job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the ISRO job vacancy and educational qualification :-
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Junior Translation Officer||06|
- Master’s degree from a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi medium and English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the Degree level.
- Recognized Diploma or Certificate Course in Translation from Hindi to English.
18 to 35 years.
- Wherever vacancies are not reserved, SC/ST/OBC candidates may apply on par with UR candidates, in other words,
no relaxations are available against UR vacancies.
- Departmental candidates, Ex-servicemen (ESM), Persons With Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD), Meritorious Sports persons, Widows, Divorced Women and Women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not remarried are eligible for age relaxation as per Government of India Orders.
Pay Scale (Per month)
Level – 06 (Rs.35,400 – Rs.1,12,400)
Written Test and Skill Test.
- Written Test :-
- The written test consists of Part-A (Objective type questions); and Part-B (Descriptive type questions) for 100 marks.
- Objective type questions in Part-A (50 questions) carry one mark each.
- Descriptive type questions in Part-B consist of (i) two passages for translation carrying 20 marks each and (ii) expansion of a given thought (any two out of four thoughts) carrying 5 marks each.
- The written test shall be for a duration of two hours (120 minutes).
- Those who secure minimum 60% marks in the written test shall be declared as qualified in the written test.
- Skill Test :-
- The skill Test consists of (i) two passages for precis writing, carrying 20 marks each; and (ii) two passages for
translation from Hindi to English and vice versa, carrying 30 marks each.
- The Skill test shall be for a duration of two hours (120 minutes).
- Those who secure minimum 60 % marks in the skill test shall be declared as qualified.
- The answer scripts of skill test in respect of candidates who secure minimum 60 % marks in WRITTEN TEST PAPER only shall be evaluated.
- Final Selection :-
The final selection will be done amongst qualified candidates, purely based on the scores obtained in the written test. From amongst candidates who qualify in the Skill test, with minimum 60% marks, empanelment shall be done in the order of marks obtained in the written test.
Also Check Jobs – FSSAI Recruitment 2021 for 509 Vacancies
There will be an Application Fee of ₹.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only) (Non-refundable) for male UR and OBC candidates for each application.
How to apply
The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the ISRO website www.isro.gov.in during the period from
30.10.2021 to 20.11.2021.