Indian Space Research Organization Headquarters (ISRO HQ), Bangalore invites application for Apprenticeship for one years training in the following trade with B.E. / B. Tech, Diploma in Engineering and Diploma in Commercial Practice.
22th July 2021
Details of the Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Graduate (Graduate Apprentice)||13|
|Diploma (Technician Apprentice)||10|
|Diploma in Commercial Practices||20|
20 – 26 years.
Pay Scale (Per month)
- Graduate (Graduate Apprentice) :- 9,000 – 30,000/-
- Diploma (Technician Apprentice) :- 8,000 – 25,000/-
- Diploma in Commercial Practices) :- 8,000 – 25,000/-
- Graduate (Graduate Apprentice) :- Civil, Mechanical, Computer Science, Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Industrial Engineering/ Fire Technology & Safety not less than 60% marks aggregate.
- Diploma (Technician Apprentice) :- Civil, Mechanical, Computer Science, Electrical & Electronics Engineering not less than 60% marks aggregate.
- Diploma in Commercial Practices :- Diploma in Commercial Practice with not less than 60% marks aggregate.
No Interview / No exam
The Engineering Graduates or Diploma Holders in Engineering and Commercial Practice, who have passed out during the years 2018, 2019, 2020 or 2021 are only eligible to undergo apprenticeship i.e.
How to apply
Those candidates who are fulfilling Essential Qualifications criteria as mentioned in Table 01 can enroll themselves in NATS Portal, subject to the eligibility prescribed by Board of Apprenticeship Training. The website for applying apprenticeship training is www.mhrdnats.gov.in. last date 22-7-2021.