Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC), Trivandrum invites Online application from eligible Graduate & Diploma holders in Engineering (Passed during 2019, 2020 & 2021).
- Last Date for enrolling :- 20th July 2021
- Last Date for applying :- 26th July 2021
- Declaration of Shortlisted list :- 2nd August 2021
Details of the Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices||87|
Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
Pay Scale (Per month)
- Graduate Apprentices :- Rs. 9000/-
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices :- Rs. 8000/-
- Graduate Apprentices :- First Class Engineering (4/3 years duration for lateral entry)awarded by an Indian University in the respective field with not less than 65% marks.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices :- First Class Diploma (3 years duration) awarded by State Technical Board/ University in the respective field with not less than 60% marks.
|Graduate Apprentices||Technician (Diploma) Apprentices|
|Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical Engineering|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|Instrumentation Engineering||Civil Engineering|
|Chemical Engineering||Computer Science & Engineering|
|Computer Science & Engineering||Automobile Engineering|
|Civil Engineering||Chemical Engineering|
No exam/ No Interview
Duration of Training
Location of Training
LPSC, Valiamala, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
How to apply
Those candidates who are fulfilling Essential Qualifications criteria as mentioned in Table 1 can enroll themselves in LPSC Portal, subject to the eligibility prescribed by Board of Apprenticeship Training. The website for applying apprenticeship training is www. mhrdnats.gov.in last date 21-7-2021.