IRCON invites online application for the Posts of Apprenticeship for 32 vacancies. IRCON is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experiences of Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment. The IRCON Recruitment process is given in detail in this post.
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a premier schedule “A” infrastructure Public Sector Enterprise under Ministry of Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways, Buildings, Power sectors, etc.
The Important Details of the IRCON Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||IRCON|
|Job Location||Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Bihar, Sikkim, J&K, Maharashtra, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Gujrat|
|Name of Post||Apprenticeship Post|
|Start Date||21 August 2021|
|End Date||13 September 2021|
Details of the Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices||13|
- Minimum :- 18 years
- Maximum :- 30 years
As on 01.08.2021 (Relax able by 05 years for SC/ST & 03 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer))
Pay Scale (Per month)
- Graduate Apprentices :- Rs 10,000/-
- Technician (Diploma) Holders :- Rs 8,500/-
- Graduate Apprentices :- Graduate degree in Engineering/ Technology in concerned branch from Institute/University recognized by AICTE.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices :- diploma in Engineering/Technology in concerned branch from Institute/University recognized by AICTE/ Board of Technical Education of State.
The applicants should not have completed more than three years after passing of the qualifying examination as on 01.08.2021 i.e. candidates having passed the Minimum Educational Qualification in the year 2021, 2020, 2019 and on or after 01st Aug., 2018 are only eligible to apply.
Employment in IRCON :- No extension of training and employment will be given after the completion of one-year training by IRCON.
No exam / No Interview
There will be no interviews. The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list formed on the basis of marks secured in Minimum Educational Qualification.
How to apply
- All candidates mandatorily have to enroll/register themselves on Govt. website www.mhrdnats.gov.in as “Student” and possess the unique registration number generated by online system before online application for apprenticeship at IRCON.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed through email and uploading of list on IRCON website.
- The candidates shortlisted on the basis of the information provided in the Application Form shall have to produce all original testimonials/certificates at the time of verification. In case any information/claim made by the applicant in his/her application is found to be false, the candidature of such applicant shall be cancelled and he/she shall be liable for prosecution.