IPR invites online application for the Posts of Project Scientific Assistant. BHEL is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of 81 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the IPR Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Institute for Plasma Research|
|Name of Post||Project Scientific Assistant|
|Job Location||Gandhinagar, Gujarat|
|Start Date||30 December 2021|
|End Date||17 January 2022|
IPR Recruitment details
IPR recruitment 2021 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Posts
IPR job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the IPR job vacancy and educational qualification :-
|Electrical /Electrical & Electronics||18|
|Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Instrumentation||10|
|Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control||05|
- Computer Application :- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Applications (BCA).
- Electrical /Electrical & Electronics – Diploma in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Instrumentation – Diploma in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering.
- Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control – Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering.
- Mechanical – Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Physics – Bachelor’s Degree in Science (Physics).
Age Limit :
35 years (Age relaxation is admissible as per Govt. of India Orders).
Also Check Jobs – SLPRB Assam Police Recruitment 2021 for 2134
Pay Scale :
Rs.20,000/- Plus HRA.
Selection Process :
- The selection is solely based upon the performance in the interview. If required, a written test may be conducted for screening purpose only.
- The Online applications, received in response to the advertisement, shall be scrutinized on the basis of all criteria like age, educational qualification, Category Certificate, Fee Receipt etc. and only the valid applicants shall be called for Written Test and / or Interview.
- The candidate should mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant fields in the online application form and should upload relevant documents.
Application Fee :
- General/ OBC :- Rs.200/-
- SC/ ST/ Female/ PWBD/ EWS/ Ex-Serviceman :- Nil
How to apply
- Interested candidates are requested to apply online at Institute’s website http://www.ipr.res.in/ documents/jobs_career.html by 17/01/2022 (till 5.30 P.M).
- Addendum / deletion/ corrigendum (If any) shall be posted on the Institute’s website only i.e. http://www.ipr.res.in/ advertisements.html