IPR invites online application for the Posts of Graduate & Technician Apprentices. IPR is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of 37 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the IPR Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Institute for Plasma Research (IPR)|
|Name of Post||Graduate & Technician Apprentices|
|Start Date||3 December 2021|
|End Date||27 December 2021|
IPR Recruitment details :
IPR recruitment 2021 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Posts :
IPR job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the IPR job vacancy and educational qualification :-
|Post Name||Graduate (Degree)|
|Electronics & Communication||03||02|
|Instrumentation & Control Engineering||03||02|
- Graduate Apprentices (Degree) :-
- Computer Engineering :- B. Tech or B.E in Computer Engineering.
- Civil Engineering :- B. Tech or B.E in Civil Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering :- B. Tech or B.E in Electrical Engineering.
- Electronics & Communication :- B. Tech or B.E in Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering :- B. Tech or B.E in Mechanical Engineering.
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering :- B. Tech or B.E in Instrumentation & Control Engineering.
- Technician Apprentices (Diploma) :-
- Computer Engineering :- Diploma in Computer Engineering.
- Civil Engineering :- Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering :- Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Electronics & Communication :- Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering :- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering :- Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering.
- Candidates should have passed Degree / Diploma in respective branch / discipline either in year 2020 or 2021.
- Candidates who have passed Degree / Diploma in year 2019 or before are not eligible to apply.
Pay Scale (Per month) :
- Rs.10,500/- p.m. (Consolidated) for Graduate Apprentices (Degree holder).
- Rs.9,400/- p.m. (Consolidated) for Technician Apprentices (Diploma holder).
Selection Process :
At any stage of the selection process, if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled.
Also Check Jobs – Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021 for 155 Vacancies
Application Fee :
No TA/DA will be paid for attending physical verification of documents or at the time of commencement of the apprenticeship.
How to apply :
- Interested candidates are requested to enroll themselves on MHRD NATS Portal i.e. National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) http://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/ and after successfully enrolment, they should visit IPR website http://www.ipr.res.in/advertisements.html and apply online.
- Addendum / deletion/ corrigendum (If any) shall be posted on the Institute’s website only i.e. http://www.ipr.res.in/advertisements.html.
- Online link will be activated on 7.12.2021 and the last date for filling online application is 21.12.2021 till 23.59 pm.