Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has been announced for Six new junior technical assistant and junior quality control analyst vacancies. The vacancies are available at the Bongaigaon Refinery of the Indian Oil Corporation Limited. Selected candidates will have to work in three different shifts and will be provided with a salary between Rs 25,000 to Rs 1,05,000 per month.
The Important Details of the IOCL Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Name of Post||Junior technical assistant & junior quality control analyst|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
IOCL Recruitment details
IOCL recruitment 2022 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
- Starting date for online application – 21 April 2022
- Closing date for online application – 12 May 2022
- The last date of receiving a printout of the online application and documents is 21 May 2022 (by post) or 22 May 2022 (at the test venue).
- Tentative date of written test – 22 May 2022
- Test result date – 2 June 2022
IOCL Job Vacancy
|Name of vacancy||Number of vacancies|
|Junior Technical Assistant (Mechanical)||01|
|Junior Technical Assistant (Instrumentation)||01|
|Junior Quality Control Analyst –||04|
IOCL Eligibility criteria
Education Qualification –
- Junior Technical Assistant (Mechanical) – Three years diploma in mechanical engineering from a recognized institute or university with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate for PwBD candidates or matric with ITI in fitter trade with pass class.
- Junior Technical Assistant (Instrumentation) – Three years diploma in instrumentation, instrumentation and electronics, instrumentation and control engineering from a recognized institute or university with minimum of 45% marks in aggregate for PwBD candidates.
- Junior Quality Control Analyst – BSc with physics, chemistry, industrial chemistry and mathematics with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General, OBC or SC candidates and 45% in case of ST or PwBD candidates against reserved or identified for PwBD positions
Age Limit –
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 26 years
Also Read – BIS Recruitment 2022 for 337 Vacancies
- General, EWS and OBC (NCL) – Rs.150/-
- SC/ST/PwBD – No Fee
How to apply
- Candidates must apply online through the website www.iocl.com No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates can apply online upto 12 May, 2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Take Printout Of Submitted Application Form For Future Uses
Sr. Employee Relations Manager,
HR Department, Bongaigaon Refinery,
Indian Oil Corporation Limited,
P.O. Dhaligaon, Dist. Chirang – 783385 (Assam)