IOCL invites online application for the Post of Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production). IOCL is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher of Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of 04 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the IOCL Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Name of Post||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)|
|Job Location||Bihar, Indian|
|Start Date||8 March 2022|
|End Date||29 March 2022|
IOCL Recruitment details
IOCL recruitment 2022 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Posts
IOCL job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the IOCL job vacancy and educational qualification :-
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)||04|
IOCL Eligibility criteria :
a candidate must have a 3-year Diploma in Chemical /Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. Or B. Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/ University with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General, EWS, and OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
Age Limit –
- Minimum :- 18 years.
- Maximum :- 26 years.
- Relaxation in age upto 5 years for SC and 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates considered against reserved positions will be allowed.
- ExSM candidates belonging to SC/OBC (NCL) categories shall be eligible for grant of cumulative age relaxation under the categories.
Pay Scale –
Selected candidates will receive a salary between Rs.25,000 to Rs.1,05,000/-.
Check Jobs – SIDBI Recruitment 2022 for 100 Vacancies
Selection Process –
- Written Test
- A Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test (SPPT).
Application Fee –
- The last date of submission of the online application : 29 March 2022
- The last date of receipt of printout of online application with supporting documents : 4 April 2022
- Tentative date of written test : 4 April 2022
- Tentative date of Publication of written test result : 18 April 2022
How to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2022?
Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post may visit the website http://www.iocrefrecruit.in and apply on-line on IOCL website, which will remain open from 10:00 hrs.
on 08-03-2022 and closes at 16:00 hrs. on 29-03-2022. Only online mode of applications will be accepted.