IOCL invites online application for the Post of Non-Executive. IOCL is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of 137 post are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the IOCL Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.|
|Name of Post||Non-Executive|
|Start Date||25 January 2022|
|End Date||18 February 2022|
IOCL Recruitment details
IOCL recruitment 2022 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details :
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility criteria :
The required eligibility criteria set by IOCL for various post have been discussed below.
Education Qualification –
- Diploma (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute: Mechanical, Automobile, Electrical, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electronics & Radio Communication, Instrumentation & Process Control, Electronics, Chemical, Engineering.
- Minimum percentage of marks: 55% marks (Pass marks for SC/ST candidates for the posts reserved for them).
- Matric / 10th pass and ITI pass from a Govt. recognized Institute in the specified ITI Trades and duration as mentioned below* from a Govt. recognized Institute/Board.
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Age Limit :
Candidate should not be less than 18 years of age and should not be more than 26 years of age as on 24.01.2022.
Age Relaxation –
- Upper age relaxation of 5 years to SC/ST candidates and 3 years to OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates shall be available for the posts reserved for them only, as per Govt. Of India guidelines.
- Age relaxation to Ex-servicemen candidates (ExSM) would be provided as per rules.
- Upper age relaxation of 10 years for PwBD candidates in the specified disabilities. 13 years for PwBD-OBC (Non creamy layer) and 15 years for PwBD-SC/ST category.
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Pay Scale :
Rs.25,000 – 1,05,000/-
Also Check Jobs – GPSSB Recruitment 2022 for 3437 Vacancies
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Selection Methodology :
- Selection process shall consist of Written Test and Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test (SPPT).
- Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) shall be qualifying in nature only.
- Final merit list shall be prepared based on the marks secured in Written Test of only those candidates who are considered FIT in SPPT.
- Candidate has to secure a minimum of 40% marks in Written Test to qualify for SPPT. For SC/ ST/ EXSM/ PWBD candidates, minimum qualifying marks shall be 30% (after providing 10% relaxation) against the reserved posts only.
- Candidates, who secure minimum qualifying marks in the Written Test, shall be shortlisted for Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) in the ratio of 1:5 i.e. first 5 candidates with the highest score in written test shall be called for SPPT for one vacancy.
Written test :
- Written Test shall be held tentatively on 27.03.2022 (Sunday).
- Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. Candidate has to choose the correct option.
- There shall be 100 questions in the Written Test and total marks shall be 100. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark.
- For the post of Engineering Assistants, out of 100 objective type questions, 75 questions shall be from the concerned engineering discipline of Diploma level and 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge etc.
- For the post of Technical Attendants, out of 100 objective type questions, 75 questions shall be on Technical discipline from General Science and on basic ITI trades like Motor Mechanic, Electrical, and Fitter etc. The remaining 25 questions will be asked on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Duration of Written Test shall be of 90 minutes.
- Duration of Written Test for PwBD candidates for posts reserved for them shall be of 120 minutes. (including extra Compensatory Time).
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Application Fee :
- Candidates belonging to General, OBC and EWS categories are required to remit Rs.100/- as application fee. SC/ST/PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
How to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2022?
Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria should visit IOCL Pipelines recruitment
portal at https://plapps.indianoil.in/
Details Notification – IOCL Recruitment 2022
Join our Telegram channel – Kaamdhaam telegram channel
IOCL Recruitment 2022 FAQs –
- How may Vacancy will be recruited for IOCL Recruitment 2022?
Vacancies – 137.
- What is the Age Limit for IOCL Recruitment 2022?
18 – 26 years.
- What is the educational qualification required for IOCL Recruitment 2022?
10th / ITI/ Diploma.
- What is the Starting date of Online application submission for IOCL Recruitment 2022?
25 January 2021.
- What is the Ending date of Online application submission for IOCL Recruitment 2022?
18 February 2022.