IB Recruitment 2022 : Intelligence Bureau (IB) has invited online application for the recruitment of various posts Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-I/Executive, Halwai-cum-Cook, Caretaker, and others. IB is currently recruiting for the posts of Fresher and Experience of Diploma, Graduate Degree jobs available through this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of IB at mha.gov.in.
The Important Details of the IB Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Intelligence Bureau(IB)|
|Name of Post||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-I/Executive, Halwai-cum-Cook, Caretaker, and others.|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Also Read – IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 for 6035 Vacancies
Here below you can find details of the latest IB recruitment vacancy details, important date, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
IB Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting date for online application – 4.7.2022
- Closing date for online application – 31.7.2022
IB Recruitment Vacancy Details
- ACIO-I/ Exe: 70 posts
- ACIO-II/ Exe: 350 posts
- JIO-I/ Exe: 50 posts
- JIO-II/ Exe: 100 posts
- SA/ Exe: 100 posts
- JIO-I/MT: 20 posts
- JIO-II/MT: 35 posts
- SA/MT: 20 posts
- Halwai-cum-Cook: 9 posts
- Caretaker: 5 posts
- JIO-II/Tech: 7 posts
IB Recruitment Eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification :
Officers under the Central Police Organizations or State Police Organizations or Defence Forces.
Pay Scale :
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-I/Executive: (level 8 of the pay matrix Rs. 47,600-1,51,100 as per 7th CPC)
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-II/Executive: level 7 of the pay matrix (Rs. 44,900-1,42,400).
- Junior Intelligence Officer-II/Executive: level 4 (Rs. 25,500- 81,100) in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC
- Security Assistant/Executive: Level 3 (Rs.21,700 – 69,100) in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
- Junior Intelligence Officer-I (Motor Transport): level 5 of the pay matrix Rs. 25500-81100 as per 7th CPC (Rs. 5200-20200 with grade pay of Rs. 2800 as per pre-revised scales of 6th CPC)
Also Read – MPSC Group B Notification 2022 for 800 Vacancies
IB Recruitment Important Links
How to apply for IB Recruitment 2022?
The application of willing and eligible officers, who have completed a cooling-off period 3 years since the last deputation, and who have previously not undergone more than 1 deputation, may be forwarded with the required documents so as to reach the Assistant Director/G-3, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S P Marg, Bapu Dham, New Delhi-110021.