Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Notification : Indian Navy has issued for enrolment of Male and Female candidates as Agniveer under SSR (Senior Secondary Recruit) Agniveer SSR) for 01/2022 batch for which the registration will start from 15 July 2022 on joinindiannavy.gov.in. A total of 2800 candidates will be recruited for Agniveer Posts.
The Important Details of the Indian Navy Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of Post||Senior Secondary Recruit|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Also Read – IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 for 6035 Vacancies
Here below you can find details of the latest Indian Navy recruitment vacancy details, important date, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
Indian Navy Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting date for online application – 15.7.2022
- Closing date for online application – 22.7.2022
- Indian Navy SSR Exam date – Mid-October 2022
- Indian Navy SSR Medical and Joining – 21 November 2022
Indian Navy Recruitment Vacancy Details
SSR (Senior Secondary Recruit) – 2800
Indian Navy Recruitment Eligibility criteria
Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects: Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
Candidates should be born between 01 November 1999 to 30 April 2005 (Both dates inclusive).
Rs. 30,000/- per month
Indian Navy SSR Physical Eligibility
Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms
Also Read – MPSC Group B Notification 2022 for 800 Vacancies
Indian Navy Recruitment Selection Process
- Shortlisting – Shortlisting of candidates would be based on the aggregate percentage obtained in Physics, Mathematics and at least one of these subjects- Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science in the qualifying examination (10+2). Shortlisting will be carried out state-wise in a ratio of four timesthe number of vacancies
- Written Exam – Shortlisted candidates will be called for a written exam
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT) – There will 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- Medical Exam -Recruitment Medical Examination of all selected candidates will be conducted at INS Chilka.
Indian Navy SSR Agniveer Exam Pattern 2022
- Medium – The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- Total Number of questions – 100
- Marks – 100
- Time – 1 hour
- Subjects – The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Awareness.
Indian Navy SSR Agniveer Syllabus 2022
The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2 level and the syllabus for the examination is available on the website (joinindiannavy.gov.in.)
Indian Navy SSR Agniveer Admit Card 2022
Indian Navy Admit Card will be required to download from the website before the written examination from the official website. be sent by post at any stage of recruitment. The examination centre cannot be changed once allotted by the Indian Navy.
Indian Navy SSR Agniveer Result 2022
The merit list will be available on the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.
The Indian Navy, is the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces, which conducts SSR AA Exam, every year, for recruitment to the post of Sailor, against 2500 vacancies. Candidates should note that Indian Navy MR Notification shall also be released soon.
Indian Navy Recruitment Important Links
How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022?
- Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Notification will open, read the downloaded notification.
- Application form has given in the notification.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.