Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 job Notification : Indian Navy invites online application for the Post of Pharmacists, Fireman & Pest Control. There are total number of 127 vacancies. Indian Navy is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of 10th Pass, Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates must apply on or before June 26, 2022.
Here below you can find details of the latest Indian Navy recruitment vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, salary details, application fees, selection process, application process and apply link.
The Important Details of the Indian Navy Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of Post||Pharmacists, Fireman & Pest Control|
|Job Location||Maharashtra & Goa|
|Mode Of Application||Offline|
- Starting date for online application – 27.04.2022
- Last date for online application – 26.06.2022
Indian Navy Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Pest Control Worker (Erstwhile Begary)||06|
Indian Navy Recruitment Eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification –
- Pharmacist posts: Candidates should have passed class 10th Pass from a recognized board.
- Fireman Posts: Candidates should have passed matric from a recognized Board.
- Pest Control Worker (Erstwhile Begary): 10th passed from a recognized Board; Ability to read, speak Hindi/Regional Language.
Age Limit –
Maximum age – 56 years
Pay Scale (Per month) –
- Pharmacist – Rs.29,200 – Rs.92,300/-
- Fireman – Rs.19,900 – Rs.63,200/-
- Pest Control Worker (Erstwhile Begary) – Rs.18,000 – Rs.56,900/-
Also Read – BIS Recruitment 2022 for 337 Vacancies
Indian Navy Recruitment Selection Process
- Shortlisting of Candidates based on the 12th Marks
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Standard for Physical Fitness:-
- Height without shoes 165 cms provided that a concession of 2.5 cms height shall be allowed for members of the IST.
- Chest (Unexpanded)- 81.5 CMs
- Chest (On Expanded) – 85 cms
- Weight – 50 Kgs (minimum)
No Application Fee
How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022?
- Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Notification will open, read the downloaded notification.
- Application form has given in the notification.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Flag Officer Commanding in Cheif, (for SO CP),
Headquarters Western Naval Command,
Near Tiger Gate,
Mumbai – 400001