IPPB Recruitment 2022 Notification: India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB) has invited applications from eligible candidates who will be appointed in Scale II, III, IV, V & VI on a Regular/ Contract basis through online application mode in different disciplines. There are 13 vacancies offered for this post. IPPB is currently recruiting for the posts of Freshers and Experience for Degree jobs available through this recruitment. The last date for submission of the application is 24th September 2022.
The Important Details of the IPPB Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||India Post Payments Bank Limited|
|Name of Post||Officer Grade B (Manager) and Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Here below you can find details of the latest IPPB recruitment vacancy details, important dates, educational qualification details, age limit, salary details, selection process, how to apply, and apply link.
Details of the Post
|Post Name||Department||Total Vacancies|
|AGM – Enterprise/ Integration Architect||Technology||01|
|Chief Manager – IT Project Management||Technology||01|
|AGM – BSG (Business Solutions Group)||Product||01|
|Chief Manager – Retail Products||Product||01|
|Chief Manager – Retail Payments||Product||01|
|Senior Manager (Operations)||Operations||01|
|Chief Manager – Fraud Monitoring||Risk Management||01|
|DGM- Finance & Accounts||Finance||01|
|Post Name||Department||Total Vacancies|
|DGM – Program/Vendor Management||Technology||01|
|Chief Compliance Officer||Compliance||01|
Educational Qualification and Experience
- AGM (Enterprise/ Integration Architect)- Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology or Computer Science/MCA. Minimum 12 years of experience.
- Chief Manager IT Project Management)- Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology or Computer Science. Minimum 9 years of experience in Officer Cadre in IT
- Senior Manager (System/ Database Administration)- Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology or Computer Science/MCA.
- Senior Manager (Security Administration/Architect)- BSc. in Electronics, Physics, Computer Science, Information Technology or B.Tech /B.E- Electronics, Information Technology, Computer Science or MSc. Electronics, Physics, Applied Electronics.
- Manager (Security Administration)- BSc. in Electronics, Physics, Computer Science, Information Technology or B.Tech /B.E- Electronics, Information Technology, Computer Science or MSc. Electronics, Physics, Applied Electronics.
- AGM – BSG (Business Solutions Group)- MBA in Sales/ Marketing and Minimum 12 years of experience.
- Chief Manager (Retail Products), and Chief Manager (Retail Payments)- Any Graduate with MBA or equivalent and Minimum 9 years of experience.
- Chief Manager – Retail Payments – Any Graduate with MBA or equivalent and 9 years of experience.
- AGM (Operations) – Graduation and 12 years of experience.
- Senior Manager (Operations)- Graduate in any discipline. Candidate with Post Graduate Degree in Finance/ Commerce will be preferred. Minimum 6 years of experience.
- Chief Manager – Fraud Monitoring- Graduate in any discipline and 9 years of experience.
- DGM- Finance & Accounts- CA and 15 years of experience.
- Manager (Procurement) – Graduate and 3 years of experience.
- DGM – Program/Vendor Management – Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology/ Computer Science/MCA or equivalent qualification. 15 years of experience.
- Chief Compliance Officer – Graduate and 15 years of experience.
- Internal Ombudsman – Graduate. The official should either be a retired or serving officer not below the rank of Deputy General Manager
- Manager – 23 to 35 years
- Senior Manager – 26 to 35 years
- Chief Manager – 29 to 45 years
- Assistant General Manager – 32 to 45 years
- Deputy General Manager – 35 to 55 years
- DGM – Program/Vendor Management – 35 to 55 years
- Chief Compliance Officer – 38 to 55 Years
- Internal Ombudsman – Not more than 65 years
|Scale||Basic Pay Scale (in Rs.)||Approximate CTC (Per Month)|
|Scale 6||1,04,240 – 2,970 (4) – 1,16,120||3,13,000/-|
|Scale 5||89,890 – 2,500 (2) – 94,890 – 2,730 (2) – 1,00,350||2,53,000/-|
|Scale 4||76,010 – 2,220 (4) – 84890 – 2,500 (2) – 89,890||2,13,000/-|
|Scale 3||63,840 – 1,990 (5) – 73,790 – 2,220 (2) – 78,230||1,79,000/-|
|Scale 2||48,170 – 1,740 (1) – 49,910 – 1,990 (10) – 69,810||1,41,000/-|
The selection process is based on a interview.
- SC/ST/PWD (Only Intimation charges) – Rs. 150/-
- For all others – Rs. 750/-
|Click here for the Official Website|
|Click here for the Official Notification|
|Kaamdhaam telegram channel|
How to apply
Interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria may apply online from 10.09.2022 to 24.09.2022 by visiting our website ippbonline.com.