India Post GDS Recruitment 2022 Notification: The Post office of India has invited applications from eligible candidates for the engagement of 38,926 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) as BPM/ABPM/ Dak Sevak. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of the India Post at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. The late date to apply for the post is on or before 5/06/2022.
Here below you can find details of the latest Indian Navy recruitment vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, salary details, application fees, selection process, application process and apply link.
The Important Details of the India Post GDS Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||India Post|
|Name of Post||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
India Post GDS Important Dates
- Starting date for online application – 2.05.2022
- Last date for online application – 5.06.2022
Details of the Posts
Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) – 38,926
India Post GDS Eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification –
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
- The candidate should have studied the local language i.e. (Name of Local language) at least up to the 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects].
Age Limit –
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 40 years
It is to be noted that the age will be determined as on the last date of submission of the application as per notification.
Permissible relaxations in Upper age limit for different categories are as under :
|PWD||10 – 15 years|
- BPM – Rs.12,000
- ABPM/ Dak Sevak – Rs.10,000
Also Read – BIS Recruitment 2022 for 337 Vacancies
India Post GDS Selection Procedure
Selection will be made as per the system-generated merit list based on the merit position of the candidate and the preference of posts submitted. Candidates who want to apply for the posts mentioned above can also check the official notice from the link given below.
India Post GDS Application Fee
Candidates are required to pay Rs.100 as an application fee. However, all female candidates, SC/ST candidates, PwD candidates, and Transwomen candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
India Post GDS Important Links
How to apply for India Post GDS Recruitment 2022?
Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.