Income Tax Recruitment 2023 Notification: Income Tax has released the job notification for the posts of Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, and Multi-Tasking Staff. The total numbers of vacancies are 75. The deadline for the submission of the application form is February 6. Here below you can find details of the latest Indian Army recruitment vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, the application process, and application link.
The Important Details of the Income Tax Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Income Tax|
|Name of Post||Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant and Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Income Tax Recruitment details
Income Tax recruitment 2023 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post:-
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Income Tax Inspector||28|
- Income Tax Inspector – Degree from a recognized university.
- Tax Assistant – Degree from a recognized university. Having Data Entry Speed of 8000 key depression per hour.
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 10th passed or equivalent from a recognized university. A state or the country in a national or international competition in any of the games/sports
- Income Tax Inspector – 18 to 30 years
- Tax Assistant/ MTS –18 to 27 years
- Income Tax Inspector – Rs.9300-34800
- Tax Assistant – Rs.5200-20200
Appointments will be made of a sportsperson who has representated –
- A State or the country in a national or international competition in any of games/sports
- Their University in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by Association of Indian Universities or the Inter-University Sports Board in any of the games/sports; or
- The State School Teams in the National Sports/ Games for schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in any of the games/sports.
- Sportspersons who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
How to apply
- Go to www.tnincometax.gov.in
- Click on ‘SPORTS QUOTA APPLICATION FORM’
- The candidates have to apply for the job in Online Mode only.
- Now submit the form.
- Take a printout of it for future reference.