Income Tax of India has released the recruitment notification of Meritorious Sportsperson to the posts of Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant and Multi-Tasking Staff. Income Tax is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Degree job are available through this recruitment.
The important details of the Income Tax recruitment 2022 process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Income Tax of India|
|Name of Post||Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant and Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Start Date||1 March 2022|
|End Date||18 April 2022|
Income Tax Recruitment details
Income Tax has been released the notification for the recruitment of Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant and Multi-Tasking Staff. Candidates who are wanted to apply for Income Tax Recruitment are advised to refer the official site & download the pdf read complete information.
Income Tax Vacancies :
- Income Tax Inspector: 01 Post
- Tax Assistant: 05 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 18 Posts
Income Tax Eligibility criteria :
Educational Qualification –
- Income Tax Inspector: Degree of a recognized university or equivalent
- Tax Assistant: Candidate should have a Degree of a recognized university or equivalent and having Data Entry Speed of 8000 key depressions per hour is required.
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Candidate should be Matriculation or equivalent pass from a recognized Board/Council is mandatory to apply for Income Tax Department MTS Recruitment 2022.
Age Limit –
- Income Tax Inspector: 18 – 30 years
- Tax Assistant: 18 – 25 years
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 18 – 27 years
Check Jobs – SIDBI Recruitment 2022 for 100 Vacancies
Income Tax Salary :
- Income Tax Inspector: Pay Level 7 of the pay matrix (as per 7th CPC) corresponding to pre-revised Grade Pay of Rs.46001- in P8-2 of Rs.9300-348001- of 6th CPC.
- Tax Assistant: Pay Level 4 of the pay matrix (as per 7th CPC) corresponding to prevised Grade Pay of Rs.24001- in PB-I of Rs.5200-202001- of 6th CPC.
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Pay Level I of the pay matrix (as per 7th CPC) corresponding to pre-revised Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- in PB-I of Rs.5200-20200/- of 6th CPC.
Income Tax Selection Process :
The applications will be scrutinized and eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of evaluation of their best three performances in last four years (2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021), age and best performance of the candidate in their career in respective sports events.
All the eligible candidates will be called for appearance before the selection committee for verification of the relevant original documents.
How to apply for Income Tax Recruitment 2022?
- All interested and eligible applicants can apply for the posts through online mode by visiting the official website incometax.gov.in No other means / mode of Application / Printout will be accepted.
- Applications must be submitted in the format “given in Annexure-II and addressed to the Additional Commissioner of Income Tax, Headquarters (Personnel & Establishment), I SI Floor, Room No. 14, aayakar Bhawan, P-7, Chowringhee Square, Kolkata-700069 by post I by hand so as to reach the office of the undersigned on or before 18.04.2022 (upto 6 p.m.).
Details Notification – Income Tax Recruitment 2022
Join our Telegram channel – Kaamdhaam telegram channel
Income Tax Recruitment 2022 FAQs –
- How may Vacancy will be recruited for Income Tax Recruitment 2022?
Vacancies – 24.
- What is the Age Limit for Income Tax Recruitment 2022?
18 – 30 years.
- What is the educational qualification required for Income Tax Recruitment 2022?
- What is the Starting date of Online application submission for Income Tax Recruitment 2022?
1 March 2022.
- What is the Ending date of Online application submission for Income Tax Recruitment 2022?
18 April 2022.