ITD invites online application for the Posts of chief commissioner for 125 vacancies. ITD is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experiences of Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment. The ITD Recruitment process is given in detail in this post.
The Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Mumbai, invites applications for recruitment of meritorious sportspersons in certain games/ sports disciplines. The recruitment will be made in the following posts.
This ITD Recruitment 2021 process is a great opportunity for fresh graduates to get a very good job at the start of their careers.
The Important Details of the ITD Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Income Tax|
|Name of Post||Tax Post|
|Start Date||12 July 2021|
|End Date||25 August 2021|
Details of the Post
|Post Name||Total Post||Age Limit|
|Inspector of Income Tax||08||18 – 30 years|
|Tax Assistant||53||18 – 27 years|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||64||18 – 25 years|
Pay Scale (Per month)
- Inspector of Income Tax :- Pay level-7 (Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400)
- Tax Assistant :- Pay level-4 (Rs. 25,500 – 81,100)
- Multi-Tasking Staff :- Pay level-1 (Rs. 18,000 – 56,900)
- Inspector of Income Tax :- Bachelors Degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Tax Assistant :- Bachelors Degree and Data Entry speed of 8000 key depressions per hour.
- Multi-Tasking Staff :- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University / Board.
- The applications will be scrutinized and suitable candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process. For selection, the short listed candidates will be required to appear for document verification and if further required, the candidates may also be required to undergo ground/ Proficiency test.
- In case suitable candidates are not available in any of the sports disciplines mentioned in para 2, the Income -tax Department, Mumbai, reserves the right not to consider such sports disciplines.
- In case respect of appointment to the post of Tax Assistant, the candidates are also required to qualify in the Computer Skill Test as prescribed in the Recruitment Rules.
How to apply
The application form available on the website www.incometaxmumbai.gov.in should be mandatorily filled ONLINE. Incomplete applications will be rejected summarily. last date for online submission of application is 25-8-2021 by 23.59 hrs.