IISER Recruitment 2022: Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Berhampur has released a new notification to to fill up the posts of Registrar, Librarian, Technical Officer, Assistant Security Officer cum Transport Manger, Laboratory Technician. IISER is currently recruiting for the posts of Fresher and Experience of Diploma, Graduate Degree jobs available through this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of IISER at iiserbpr.ac.in.
The Important Details of the IISER Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research|
|Name of Post||Registrar, Librarian, Technical Officer, Assistant Security Officer cum & Other|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Also Read – RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 for 460 Librarian Vacancies
Interested are requested to use the IISER Job Vacancy 2022 Notice regarding the educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and application form. If you are in doubt about completing the Online application form for Notification 2022, you can ask through the comment section.
- Starting date for online application – 31.05.2022
- Closing date for online application – 20.06.2022
IISER Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Assistant Security Officer cum Transport Manger||01|
IISER Recruitment Eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification –
- Registrar – Master’s Degree in any discipline with relevant experience.
- Librarian – Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ documentation with relevant experience.
- Technical Officer – B.E./B. Tech. or M.Sc./MCA Degree with relevant experience.
- Assistant Security Officer cum Transport Manger – Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline [Must have active habits and physique with 3 years relevant experience in the pay level-5. Ex-servicemen with armed forces or employees of serving, CRPF/Central or State police/CISF/Para Military/BSF personnel with arms license would be preferred. At least 3 years of experience in the pay level-5 should have discharged responsibilities in Government/an Organization of national repute. Ability to lead subordinates and manage priorities on own with decision making capabilities.]
- Laboratory Technician – Bachelor’s Degree in Science/Technology/Engineering OR Diploma in Computers & Electronics/Electrical Engineering/Instrumentation of 3 years’ duration in appropriate field. OR Knowledge of computer applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. And With relevant experience.
Age Limit –
- Registrar – 57 years
- Librarian – 57 years
- Technical Officer – 40 years
- Assistant Security Officer cum Transport Manger – 35 years
- Laboratory Technician – 30 years
Pay Scale –
- Registrar – 7th Pay Matrix Level 14 (₹ 1,42,200/- to ₹ 2,18,200/-)
- Librarian – 7th Pay Matrix Level 14 (₹ 1,42,200/- to ₹ 2,18,200/-)
- Technical Officer – 7th Pay Matrix Level 10 (₹ 56,100/- to ₹ 1,77,500/-)
- Assistant Security Officer cum Transport Manger – 7th Pay Matrix Level 06 (₹ 35,400/- to ₹ 1,12,400/-)
- Laboratory Technician – 7th Pay Matrix Level 05 (₹ 29,200/- to ₹ 92,300/-)
Also Read – GAIL Recruitment 2022: Salary up to Rs.93000
IISER Recruitment Selection Process
Selection for group B & C posts will be only on the basis of written test merit. For Group A Posts, selections will be through interview.
IISER Recruitment Application Fees
The applicant is required to pay a non-refundable application fee of ₹500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) through online for each post applied. However, application fee is exempted for candidates belonging to Women/SC/ST/PWD/Transgender category.
IISER Recruitment Important Links
How to apply for IISER Recruitment 2022?
- Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website www.iiserbpr.ac.in
- Notification will open, read the downloaded notification.
- Application form has given in the notification.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.