CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) in Kolkata is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Junior Secretariat Assistant & Junior Stenographer. The IICB Jobs 2022 online application starts from 4.08.2022 and ends on 24.08.2022. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this post.
The Important Details of the IICB Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB)|
|Name of Post||Junior Secretariat Assistant & Junior Stenographer|
|Advt. No||Advertisement Number: R&C/550/2021 & R&C/555/2021|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Here below you can find details of the latest IICB recruitment vacancy details, important date, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
- Starting date for online application – 04.08.2022
- Closing date for online application – 24.08.2022
Details of the Posts
|Posts Name||Total Posts|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||13|
- Junior Secretariat Assistant – 10+2 pass or its equivalent and proficiency in computer type speed and in using computer as per the prescribed norms fixed by DOPT from time to time.
- Junior Stenographer – 10+2 pass or its equivalent and proficiency in stenography as per the prescribed norms fixed by DOPT from time to time.
Age Limit (As on 24-08-2022)
- Junior Secretariat Assistant – 28 years
- Junior Stenographer – 27 years
Pay Scale (per month)
- Junior Secretariat Assistant – Pay Level – 2, Cell – 1 (Gross emoluments approximately Rs. 30,000/- PM)
- Junior Stenographer – Pay Level – 4, Cell – 1 (Gross emoluments approximately Rs. 38,000/- PM)
- written test
- Personal Interview
Junior Secretariat Assistant –
Junior Stenographer –
Time allotted – 2 hours (2 hours and 40 minutes for the candidates eligible for scribe)
- General/ OBC – Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWBD – No Fee
The fee should be made through NET Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card etc.
How to apply
- Eligible candidates are required to apply on-line through CSIR-IICB website (iicb.res.in)
- Interested Candidates can apply online only from 04/08/2022 to 24/08/2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted.