The Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA), an autonomous institution under the Ministry of Culture, Government of India is visualized as a Centre encompassing the study of all arts, especially in their dimension of interrelationship and mutual interdependence. The IGNCA seeks to place the arts within the context of the natural and human environment. The fundamental approach of the Centre in all its work is multi-disciplinary and holistic.
11th June 2021
|Post Name||Total Post||Age Limit|
|Project Manager||01||Not less than 45 years|
|Project Associate-Research & Coordination||01||Not less than 45 years|
|Project Associate- Management & Outreach||01||Not less than 45 years|
|Content Writer||01||Not less than 45 years|
|Graphic Designer||01||Not less than 40 years|
|Project Assistant-Research||01||Not less than 35 years|
|Project Assistant-Management||01||Not less than 35 years|
|Office Assistant||01||Not more than 30 years|
- Project Manager :- 75,000/-
- Project Associate-Research & Coordination :- 40,000/-
- Project Associate-Management & Outreach :- 40,000/-
- Content Writer :- 40,000/-
- Graphic Designer :- 40,000/-
- Project Assistant-Research :- 30,000/-
- Project Assistant-Management :- 30,000/-
- Office Assistant :- 20,000/-
- Project Manager :- Master’s Degree with 50% in Art.
- Project Associate-Research & Coordination :- Master’s Degree in Art.
- Project Associate-Management & Outreach :- Master’s Degree in Art.
- Content Writer :- Master’s Degree in Art.
- Graphic Designer :- Bachelors or Post Graduate Diploma.
- Project Assistant-Research :- Master’s Degree in Art.
- Project Assistant-Management :- Master’s Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Arts.
- Office Assistant :- Bachelor’s Degree.
How to apply
Duly completed application and self-attested copy of the testimonials, experience if any should be sent to the email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as “Application for the post of…..”. Only eligible candidates will be allowed to appear in the interview. They will be informed of the interview date and time on an email. Last date 11-6-2021.