Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO) has invites online Applications from the individuals for the application form for Graduate Engineer Apprentice (GEA) position for its existing establishments, Joint Ventures and future projects anywhere in India or abroad. The last date for submission of application is 15th August 2022.
The Important Details of the IFFCO Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO)|
|Name of Post||Graduate Engineer Apprentice (GEA)|
|Job Location||PAN India|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Here below you can find details of the latest IFFCO recruitment important date, vacancy details, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
- Starting date for online application – 5.08.2022
- Closing date for online application – 15.08.2022
- Four Years Full Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from University/Institute recognized by UGC/AICTE in the disciplines of Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation & Electronics and Civil.
- General /OBC candidates having minimum aggregate of 60% and SC/ST candidates having 55% of marks are eligible to apply. Those candidates who have CGPA score in BE/B.Tech degree should convert into percentage while filling the application form.
- Candidates who have passed their degree in 2018 and thereafter can only apply. Those candidates whose final semester results are expected by August, 2022 can also apply.
- Candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship training or having job experience for a period of one year or more after attaining the above qualification are not eligible to apply.
upper age limit : 30 years, as on 31st July, 2022. (Relaxable by 5 years for SCs/STs & by 3 years for OBCs not belonging to creamy layer)
Rs. 35,000/- p.m.
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for pre-liminary Computer Based On-Line Test in open environment by using their own resources, computer/laptop with internet facility.
- The candidates short-listed based on the performance in the Preliminary On-line Test, will be called for Final On-Line Test in the controlled environment at designated centres at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi/NCR, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna.
- The candidates who will be short-listed on the basis of their performance in Final Centre based test will be called for personal interview.
Short-listed candidates after personal Interview will be medically examined as per IFFCO’s medical standards before final selection.
Selected candidates will undergo Apprenticeship Training for a period of one year. It must be clearly understood that this is purely an offer for Apprenticeship Training for one year under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and does not guarantee employment in IFFCO.
How to apply
Interested and eligible candidates may apply on-line in the prescribed Application Form available through the link “Click to apply on-line” given below till 15/08/2022 only.