Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative (IFFCO) invites online application for the Post of Agriculture Graduate Trainee. IFFCO is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
The Important Details of the IFFCO Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative (IFFCO)|
|Name of Post||Agriculture Graduate Trainee|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
IFFCO Recruitment details
IFFCO recruitment 2022 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Posts
IFFCO job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the IFFCO job vacancy and educational qualification :-
IFFCO Eligibility criteria
- The candidates applying for the job must have Completed B.Sc. (Agriculture) from recognized university with the score / percentage mentioned in the official notification.
- The candidates passed out in the year of 2019 can only apply. (Those candidates whose final semester results are expected by May, 2022 can also apply)
maximum 30 years as on 1-2-2022.
relaxable by 5 years for SCs/ STs & by 3 years for OBCs not belonging to creamy layer.
Rs.37,000 – Rs.70,000. per month
Also Check Jobs – RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 for 1136 Vacancies
The candidates applied for the job will be selected based on Preliminary Computer Based Online Test, Final Online Test will be called for Personal Interview.
Applications Starting Date :- 2 April 2022
Applications Closing Date :- 15 April 2022
How to apply
- Interested and eligible candidates may only apply on-line in the prescribed Application Form available thru the link given below till 15/04/2022. Any application sent through any other modes will not be entertained. Click to apply online : https://agt.iffco.in
- All communications to the candidate will be sent through E-mail or through SMS. The Candidate should not change his E-mail ID and Mobile No., filled in the Application Form, and keep the same active.
- The candidate must save his duly filled Application and take a print of the same for future reference.