IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022 : IDBI Bank Ltd, has invited online applications from eligible candidates to apply for the post of Executives (on contract) and for Admission to IDBI Bank PGDBF 2022-23 for absorption as Assistant Manager, Grade- ‘A’. Interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply online idbibank.in from 3 June 2022 onwards. Last date for submission of online application is 17 June 2022.
The Important Details of the IDBI Bank Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||IDBI Bank Ltd|
|Name of Post||Executives (on contract) and Admission to IDBI Bank PGDBF 2022-23 for absorption as Assistant Manager, Grade- ‘A’|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Also Read – RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 for 460 Librarian Vacancies
Interested are requested to use the IDBI Bank Job Vacancy 2022 Notice regarding the educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and application form. If you are in doubt about completing the Online application form for Notification 2022, you can ask through the comment section.
IDBI Bank Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting date for online application – 3.06.2022
- Closing date for online application – 17.06.2022
- Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges – (Online mode only): June 03, 2022, to June 17, 2022
- Tentative Date of Online Test* Executive (on contract): July 09, 2022
- Tentative Date of Online Test*Admission to IDBI Bank PGBDF 2022-23: July 23, 2022
IDBI Bank Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Executives (on contract) – 1044
- Admission to IDBI Bank PGDBF 2022-23 for absorption as Assistant Manager, Grade- ‘A’ – 500
IDBI Bank Recruitment Eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification –
a candidate must be a Graduate in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Passing only a diploma course will not be considered as qualifying the eligibility criteria.
Age Limit –
- Executives (on contract) – minimum age – 20 years & maximum age – 25 years
- IDBI Bank PGDBF 2022-23 – minimum age – 21 years & maximum age – 28 years
Age Relaxation :
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||05|
Executives on Contract:
- Rs.29,000/- per month in the first year,
- Rs.31,000/- per month in the second year and
- Rs.34,000/- per month in the third year of service
Assistant Manager, Grade ‘A’ :
During the Training Period of 9 months – Rs.2,500/- per month and during the Internship Period of 3 months – Rs.10,000/- per month
Also Read – GAIL Recruitment 2022: Salary up to Rs.93000
IDBI Bank Recruitment Selection Process
- Executive (On contract): The selection process shall comprise of an Online Test (OT), Document Verification (DV) and Pre Recruitment Medical Test (PRMT).
- Admission to IDBI Bank PGDBF 2022-23 for absorption as Assistant Manager, Grade ‘A’: the selection process shall comprise of OT, DV, Personal Interview(PI) and PRMT.
Penalty for Wrong Answers – For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
IDBI Bank Recruitment Application Fees
- Rs.200/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates ( Only Intimation Charges)
- Rs.1000/- for all other candidates (Application Fees and Intimation Charges)
IDBI Bank Recruitment Important Links
IDBI Bank Recruitment Application Procedure
Candidates to visit the Bank’s website www.idbibank.in and click on the “CAREERS/CURRENT OPENINGS” to open the link “Recruitment of Executives on Contract” / ” Admissions to IDBI Bank PGDBF 2022-23 for absorption as Assistant Manager, Grade A ” and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
How to apply for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2022?
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of the Bank www.idbibank.in till June 17, 2022.