ICAR-IARI invites online application for the Posts of Technician (T-1). IARI is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of 641 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the IARI Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Indian Agricultural Research Institute|
|Name of Post||Technician (T-1)|
|Job Location||Pusa, New Delhi , Indian|
|Start Date||18 November 2021|
|End Date||10 January 2022|
IARI Recruitment details
IARI recruitment 2021 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Posts
IARI job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the IARI job vacancy and educational qualification :-
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Technician (T -1)||641|
- Matriculation pass from a recognized Board. Candidate must specifically indicate the percentage of marks obtained (calculated to the nearest two decimals) in the relevant column of the application form. Where percentage of marks is not awarded by the University but only CGPA/OGPA is awarded, the same shall be converted into percentage in terms of conversion norms of university in this regard, besides indicating the CGPA/OGPA in the application form.
- Candidates will have to produce the certificate/document issued by the university evidencing conversion formula of university, when called for document verification. Round off % age will not be acceptable under any circumstances for consideration for appointment. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60%.
Age Limit :
- Minimum age limit is 18 years as on 10 January 2022 i.e. closing date of online application.
- Maximum age limit is 30 years as on 10 January 2022 i.e., closing date of online application. The maximum age limit for Serving regular employees of ICAR is 58 years as on 10 January 2022.
The upper age limit prescribed above will be relaxable: –
- Up to a maximum of five (05) years if a candidate belongs to SC or ST in respect of posts reserved for them.
- Up to a maximum of three (03) years in respect of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail reservation in respect of posts reserved for them.
- For candidates belonging to ‘Persons with Benchmark Disability’ category, the upper age limit will be relaxable up to a maximum of 10 years.
- In any circumstance maximum age limit cannot be more than 58 years as on 10 January 2022.
Also Check Jobs – SLPRB Assam Police Recruitment 2021 for 2134
Selection Process :
Online Computer Based Test –
- The cities where the Examination will be conducted in Online Computer Based Test (CBT) mode are mentioned in Annexure- II. Candidates may select five (05) cities in order of their preference. However, the Cities of Examination could be changed/allocated at the discretion of IARI. Candidates must select the centre of examination carefully while submitting their online application for the examination.
- The Question Paper will be set in English & Hindi only. In case of any difference/discrepancy/dispute in the questions between English and Hindi, the content of English version shall prevail.
- Computer Based Test/Examination shall consist of Objective Type 100 Questions with 4 multiple choice answers out of which candidate has to choose one correct answer only. Each question carries one mark. For each wrong answer 1⁄4 (0.25) mark shall be deducted.
- Qualifying marks in written test/CBT is prescribed as 40% for UR, 30% for SC/OBC-NCL/EWS and 25% for ST.
Application Fee :
|Category of Candidate||Examination fee (Rs.)||Registration fee (Rs.)||Total (Rs.)|
Servicemen / Person with
- NOTE-I : Online application form available on the website i.e., https://www.iari.res.in only. Fee must be paid in online mode only.
- NOTE-II : Online applications not accompanied by the prescribed registration fee (whenever applicable) shall be summarily rejected/ not accepted.
- NOTE-III : Transaction charges (if any) for online payment of application fee will have to be borne by the candidate.
- NOTE-IV : Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can be adjusted for any other examination or selection.
How to apply
- Candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions have to apply On-line on ICAR-IARI website i.e. https://www.iari.res.in/ . Candidates are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying on-line and also all the instructions given on main page of on-line application portal.
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in on-line application. In case of multiple registrations for the same post, only the last submitted application will be considered. Any mistake committed by the candidate shall be his/her sole responsibility.
Steps for Applying :
STEP-I (Registration) –
- Candidates can apply on-line by visiting the ICAR-IARI website and going to the tab “Recruitment Cell” available at https://www.iari.res.in/
- An instruction page corresponding to the Examination will be displayed to the candidates and they will have to accept the Terms & Conditions by clicking ‘I Agree’ Checkbox given below and pressing the ‘Start’ button.
- Applicants need to sign-up by filling up post applied, Name, valid Mobile Number and valid E- mail ID.
STEP-II : FILLING-UP OF APPLICATION & SUBMISSION OF FEE –
- Candidate should now re-login with Login ID & Password received on registered E-mail ID/Mobile Number.
- The candidate should now fill-up all the desired/required information in the On-line Form correctly.