Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has published a job notification for the post of Specialist Officer. IBPS is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced Graduate Degree jobs are available through this recruitment. The last date for submission of the application is the 21th November 2022.
The Important Details of the IBPS Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Name of Post||Specialist Officer (SO)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Details of the Post
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) : 516
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I) : 44
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I) : 25
- Law Officer (Scale I) : 10
- HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale I) : 15
- Marketing Officer (Scale I) : 100
- Law Officer (Scale I): A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I): Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I): 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture.
- HR/Personnel Officer – Graduate and two years full-time post graduate degree or two years full-time post-graduate diploma in Personnel Management /Industrial Relations/HR /HRD/Social Work /Labour Law.
- I.T. Officer – a) 4 year Engineering/Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR b) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
- Marketing Officer – Graduate and two years full-time MMS (Marketing)/two years full-time MBA (Marketing)/two years full-time PGDBA/PGDBM/PGPM/PGDM with specialization in Marketing
Age Limit :
The minimum age of the candidates to apply is 20 years and the maximum age is 30 years.
|Category||Upper Age Limit|
|OBC (Non creamy layer)||33 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||35 years|
- Preliminary examination
- Mains Examination
Application Fee –
- SC/ST/PWBD – Rs 175/-
- All others- Rs 850 /-
Important dates –
- Opening date :- 01/11/2022
- Closing date :- 21/11/2022
- Prelims Exam 2022 – 24th and 31st December 2022
- Mains exam 2022 – 29-01-2023
How to apply
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through IBPS’s official website (ibps.in).
- The Candidates should upload Photograph, Signature, left thumb impression, a handwritten declaration & Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading documents.
- The Last date for registration of the online application is 21-11-2022.