IBPS SO invites online application for the Posts of Specialist Officers’. IBPS SO is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of 1,828 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the IBPS SO Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Name of Post||Specialist Officers|
|Start Date||3 November 2021|
|End Date||23 Npvember 2021|
IBPS SO Recruitment details
IBPS SO recruitment 2021 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Post
IBPS SO job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the IBPS SO job vacancy and educational qualification :-
|Posts Name||Total Posts|
|IT Officer (Scale-I)||220|
|Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I)||884|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I)||84|
|Law Officer (Scale-I)||44|
|HR/Personnel Officer (Scale-I)||61|
|Marketing Officer (Scale-I)||535|
- IT Officer :- Diploma & Graduate Degree in Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation.
- Agricultural Field Officer :- Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management.
- Rajbhasha Adhikari :- Graduate Degree in Sanskrit & Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level.
- Law Officer :- A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
- HR/ Personnel Officer :- Graduate and 2 Years Full time Post Graduate degree or 2 Years Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
- Marketing Officer :- Graduate and Two Years Full time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing.
- Minimum :- 20 years.
- Maximum :- 30 years.
Age Relaxation –
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
Also Check Jobs – FSSAI Recruitment 2021 for 509 Vacancies
Written exam / Interview.
- Preliminary Examination :-
For the post of Law Officer and Rajbhasha Adhikari –
|Name of Tests||No. of|
|Medium of Exam||Duration|
|English Language||50||25||40 min.|
|General Awareness with Special|
Reference to Banking Industry
For the Post of IT Officer, Agriculture Field Officer, HR/Personnel Officer and Marketing Officer –
|Name of tests||No. of Questions||Medium of Exam||Duration|
|English Language||50||25||40 min.|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 min.|
- Main Examination :-
For the Post of Law Officer, IT Officer, Agriculture Field Officer, HR/Personnel Officer and Marketing Officer –
|Name of tests||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Professional Knowledge||60||60||45 min.|
For the Post of Rajbhasha Adhikari –
|Name of the Test||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Professional Knowledge (Objective)||45||60||30 min.|
|Professional Knowledge (Descriptive)||2||60||30 min.|
- Interview :-
The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWBD candidates). The weightage (ratio) of Online Main Examination and interview will be 80:20 respectively. The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of total scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination of CRP- SPL-XI and Interview.
- Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
- Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others.
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by|
|3-11-2021 to 23-11-2021|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||26-12-2021|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||January 2022|
|Online Examination – Main||30-01-2022|
|Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination||February 2022|
|Conduct of interview||February/March 2022|
How to apply
Candidates can apply online only from 3.11.2021 to 23.11.2021 and no other mode of application will be accepted. IBPS website www.ibps.in for latest updates.