IBPS Recruitment 2022 Notification: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Programming Assistant. IBPS is currently recruiting for Post-Fresher & Experienced B.Tech. / M.C.A. B.Sc- IT / B.C.A / B.Sc. Computer Science and others passed jobs available through this recruitment. Interested candidates can submit their offline applications for Interviews in IBPS recruitment till 14th December 2022
The Important Details of the IBPS Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Name of Post||Programming Assistant|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
IBPS Recruitment details
IBPS recruitment 2022 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
The candidates should have B.Tech. / M.C.A. B.Sc- IT / B.C.A / B.Sc. Computer Science or equivalent degree.
For candidates having B. Tech / M.C.A degree minimum 1 year Post Qualification work experience,
For candidates having degrees other than B.Tech. / M.C.A. minimum 2 years Post Qualification work experience,
in handling various applications in UNIX / Linux environment including file handling, Data Entry, data transfer etc. Basic Knowledge of computer programing in any language Good knowledge of MS-Excel.
Age Limit (as on 1.12.2022)
- Minimum age : 23 years
- Maximum age : 30 years
- Handling file system in Unix platform, including file creation, modification of files through ‘vi’ editor.
- Process data files through executable programs passing various input parameters and generate required output in Linux platform
- Extract data from multiple data files (Unix environment) and generate report(s) in MSExcel format, as per requirement.
- File transfer between servers / operating systems
- Handling of data using Excel
- Basic Programming knowledge in Fortran/Python/any other language.
- Basic knowledge on MS Windows Operating System.
The Walk-in-Selection Process comprising Verification of Documents, Short Listing, Online Examination and Personal Interview will be conducted ONLY at IBPS, Mumbai. Candidate should bring all the requisite documents and certificates in original with three (03) set of photocopy of each and an application duly typed in A-4 paper (Original + 2 photocopies).
Candidates can appear for the interview from 9 am to 10 am at Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection, Ibps House, 90 Ft Dp Road, Behind Thakur Polytechnic, Off. W E Highway, Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400101 on December 14. Read below for eligibility, selection process and other details.