IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022: Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) has started the online application process for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Clerical cadre posts under various banks in India. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment on Bank’s official website i.e. ibps.in. The last date of on-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates and payment of application Fees/intimation charges is July 21, 2022
The Important Details of the IBPS Clerk Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel|
|Name of Post||Common Recruitment Process|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Also Read – UPSESSB Recruitment 2022 for 4163 Vacancies
Here below you can find details of the latest IBPS Clerk recruitment vacancy details, important date, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting date for online application – 01.7.2022
- Closing date for online application – 21.7.2022
- Prelims Exam date – August 28, September 03, and September 04, 2022
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training – August 2022
- Prelims Result date – September 2022
- Mains Exam Date – October 2022
- Provisional Allotment – April 2023
IBPS Clerk Recruitment Vacancy Details
Total Post – 6035
IBPS Clerk Recruitment Eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification :
- The applicant should hold a graduation degree in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- He/She must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- One should know how to operate and work on computer systems i.e. one should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
Age Limit :
- Minimum age: 20 years
- Maximum age: 28 years
i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1994 and not later than 01.07.2002 (both dates inclusive).
Also Read – MPSC Group B Notification 2022 for 800 Vacancies
IBPS Clerk Recruitment Selection Process
Prelims Exam –
|Name of Tests||No. of|
|Time allotted for|
each test (Separately timed)
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main examination.
Mains Exam –
|Name of Tests||No. of|
|Time allotted for each|
|General/ Financial Awarenes||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability &|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
IBPS Clerk Recruitment Application fee
- Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others
IBPS Clerk Recruitment Important Links
How to apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022?
- Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website www.ibps.in
- Notification will open, read the downloaded notification.
- Application form has given in the notification.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.