Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released a notification for the recruitment to the Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts for filling up 6432 vacancies in 6 Public Sector Banks. is currently recruiting for the posts of Fresher and Experience for Graduate Degree jobs available through this recruitment. The IBPC PO Jobs 2022 online application starts from 02.08.2022 and ends on 22.08.2022. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this post.
The Important Details of the IBPS Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Name of Post||Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee|
|Advt. No||CRP- PO/MT-XII|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Here below you can find details of the latest IBPS recruitment vacancy details, important date, educational qualification details, age limit, application fees, salary details, selection process, application process and apply link.
- Starting date for online application – 02.08.2022
- Closing date for online application – 22.08.2022
- IBPS PO Exam Date – 15, 16 and 22 October 2022
- Admit Card Date – October 2022
- Result Date – November 2022
- Mains Exam Date – 26 November 2022
- Interview Date – January/ February 2023
- Provisional Allotment Date – April 2023
Details of the Posts
|Posts Name||Total Posts|
|Bank of India||535|
|Punjab National Bank||500|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||253|
|Union Bank of India||2094|
Nationality / Citizenship: A candidate must be either –
(i) a Citizen of India or
(ii) a subject of Nepal or
(iii) a subject of Bhutan or
(iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Age Limit – (As on 01.08.2022)
- Minimum age : 20 years
- Maximum age : 30 years
A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1992 and not later than 01.08.2002 (both dates inclusive)
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
The candidates will be required to go through the mentioned stages in order to get selected i.e.:
- IBPS PO 2022 Prelims Exam
- IBPS PO 2022 Mains Exam
- IBPS PO 2022 Interview
Pre Exam Pattern:
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Mains Exam Pattern:
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||60||60||60 minutes|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|English Language||40||40||40 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||60||60||45 minutes|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||25||2||30 minutes|
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online Main examination for CRP- PO/MT-XII will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Banks and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each State/ UT with the help of IBPS. Interviews will be conducted at select centres. The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter. Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from authorized IBPS website www.ibps.in
The admit cards of all the stages will be uploaded on the bank’s website. Participants can download using their login details.
The bank will upload the result of all stages on its website only. The candidates can check the result by login into the provided link.
- Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
- Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others.
How to apply
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through IBPS official website (ibps.in) from 2nd August 2022.
- The Candidates should upload Photograph, Signature, left thumb impression, a hand written declaration & Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of documents.
- The Last date for registration of online application is 22-8-2022.