Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited Recruitment 2022: HURL invites online applications for Posts of Chief Manager, Manager & Assistant Manager for 179 Vacancies.
Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited (HURL) is a joint venture company incorporated by Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), NTPC Limited (NTPC), Coal India Limited (CIL) with Fertilizer Corporation of
India Limited (FCIL) and Hindustan Fertilizer Corporation Limited (HFCL) with a prime objective to establish and operate state of the art environment friendly and energy efficient Natural Gas based Fertilizer Complexes at Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh), Sindri (Jharkhand) & Barauni (Bihar), and simultaneously market their products, thus spurring economic growth.
The Important Details of the HURL Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited|
|Name of Post||Chief Manager, Manager & Assistant Manager|
|Job Location||Gorakhpur, Delhi, Sindri, Barauni|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
HURL Important Dates
- Starting date for online application – 26.04.2022
- Last date for online application – 11.05.2022
Details of the Posts
|Post Name||Total Post|
HURL Eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification –
- B.Sc. (Agriculture) with minimum 60% marks / M.Sc. (Agriculture) with minimum 60% marks or Engineering graduate (any discipline) with minimum 60% marks or MBA / PGDBM/ PGDM in Marketing / Agri-Business Marketing / Rural Management/ Logistics Management/ Supply Chain Management with minimum 60% marks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication/Mass Media /Advertising/ Public Relations / Journalism With minimum 60% marks or Engineering graduate (any discipline) with minimum 60% marks, or B.Sc. (Agriculture) with minimum 60% marks / M.Sc. (Agriculture) with minimum 60% marks or MBA/ PGDBM / PGDM in Marketing / Agri Business-Marketing/ Business Studies / Rural Management / Public Relation / Advertisement / Mass Media or Communications / Brand Management with minimum 60% marks.
- MBA/PGDBM/PGDM in Marketing/ HR/ Agri Business Marketing/ Rural Management with minimum
- Engineering graduate in Computer Science / Information Technology discipline with minimum 60% marks or MCA with minimum 60% marks.
- Engineering Graduate in Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Environmental Engineering/Fire & Safety/ Fire discipline/Instrumentation Engineering with minimum 60% marks with Diploma in Industrial Safety from CLI/ RLI
- Engineering Graduate in Fire discipline with minimum 60% marks.
- Sub-officer course from NFSC Nagpur or any Govt. recognized institute
Age Limit –
30 to 45 years. Upper Age Limit (in Years)
Also Read – BIS Recruitment 2022 for 337 Vacancies
HURL Selection Process
HURL Important Links
How to apply for HURL Recruitment 2022?
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they satisfy all the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of HURL website, www.hurl.net.in