HURL invites online application for the Posts of Fixed Term Contract (FTC) for 44 vacancies. HURL is currently recruiting for the Post Experience of Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment. The HURL Recruitment process is given in detail in this post.
Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited (HURL) is a joint venture company incorporated by Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), NTPC Limited (NTPC), Coal India Limited (CIL) with Fertilizer Corporation of India Limited (FCIL) and Hindustan Fertilizer Corporation Limited (HFCL) with a prime objective to establish.
This HURL Recruitment 2021 process is a great opportunity for fresh graduates to get a very good job at the start of their careers.
The Important Details of the HURL Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||HURL|
|Name of Post||Technical & Production, Marketing, Security|
|Start Date||3 September 2021|
|End Date||15 September 2021|
Details of the Post
|Post Name||Total Name|
|Technical & Production||05|
- Technical & Production :- Upper age limit 50 years.
- Marketing :- Upper age limit 40 – 60 years.
- Security :- Upper age limit 55 years
HURL offers an attractive and one of the best in the industry compensation package, pay and perks. An indicative average pay drawn at various levels is as below. The final pay shall be commensurate to the individual’s profile, nature of experience and industry standards.
HINDUSTAN URVARAK & RASAYAN LIMITED
A JV OF IOCL, NTPC, CIL, FCIL & HFCL
|Designation||Indicative Average Annual CTC (Rs. In Lakhs)|
- Technical & Production :- Full-time regular B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering) degree in Chemical Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Marketing :- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline OR B.Sc (Agri.) / BE (Any discipline) / B.Tech (Any discipline) / MBA or PGDBM / PGDM with specialization in Marketing / Agricultural Marketing / Agribusiness Management / Rural Management OR MBA (Any discipline).
- Security :- Should have been a JCO / SNCO in the Armed Forces / Gazetted officer in CAPF with minimum 20 years’ service. Honorary Lieutenant/Captain will be preferred.
The cut-off date for determining eligibility criteria in respect of age, qualification and experience shall be 03.09.2021 and will remain unchanged irrespective of any reason whatsoever.
Work experience should be in-line/relevant executive experience. Candidate’s work experience as Management Trainee/ Graduate Engineer Trainee would be counted only in case he/she is regularised in the same company. Teaching/ lectureship, Part-time jobs, apprenticeship, internship and articleship will not be considered for calculating work experience.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their experience profile for personal interview subject to meeting other advertised parameters.
- Selection will be through Personal interview. The Personal Interview may be conducted through video conferencing/ online mode.
|UKPSC Recruitment 2021|
|KIOCL Recruitment 2021|
|Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021|
|NIOT Recruitment 2021|
|Indian Army TGC 134 Notification 2021 for Graduates|
How to apply
Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria are required to send their application in the prescribed Biodata form (available in the Career Section of HURL website www.hurl.net.in) along with self-attested copies of following testimonials through e-mail to email@example.com on or before the last date i.e. 15.09.2021.