HPSSC Recruitment 2022: Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSSB or HPSSC) has has released the notification for various posts of 1508 vacancies for Veterinary Pharmacist, Laboratory Assistant (Physics, Chemistry & Biology), Clerk, Medical Laboratory Technician GrII, Law Officer Grade-II & Others. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the official site of HPSSC at rac.gov.in. The last date to apply is June 30.
The Important Details of the HPSSC Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC)|
|Name of Post||Veterinary Pharmacist, Laboratory Assistant (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) & Other|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Interested are requested to use the HPSSC Job Vacancy 2022 Notice regarding the educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and application form. If you are in doubt about completing the Online application form for Notification 2022, you can ask through the comment section.
HPSSC Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting date for online application – 30.05.2022
- Closing date for online application – 30.06.2022
HPSSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Laboratory Assistant (Physics, Chemistry & Biology)||3|
|Medical Laboratory Technician GrII||24|
|Law Officer Grade-II||03|
|Junior Office Assistant (Information|
|Assistant Computer Programmer||01|
|Inspector Legal Metrology||3|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||11|
|Sub-Station Attendant (SSA)||163|
|Electrician Power House Electrical|
|Fitter (Hyd. Mech.)||25|
|Motor Vehicle Inspector||4|
|Franking Machine Attendant||1|
|Perfusionist (on regular basis)||4|
|Workshop Instructor (Welding, Pattern Making, Mechinist)||12|
|Junior Office Assistant (IT)||24|
|Junior Scale Stenographer||1|
|Secretary in the Kinnaur Distt. Cooperative Marketing & Consumer Federation Ltd. Tapri||1|
HPSSC Recruitment Eligibility criteria –
- Veterinary Pharmacist – Candidates should be 12th passed or its equivalent and also should have passed the Matriculation Examination with Science from the Board recognized by the State Government. Provided that he should have passed the prescribed Veterinary Pharmacist Training Course of two years duration and Diploma to this effect should have been issued by the CSKHPKV, Palampur or should have passed two years duration course with equivalent syllabus as prescribed by CSKHPKV, Palampur for Veterinary Pharmacist training from a University/Institution recognized by State/Central Government and also recognized by Himachal Pradesh Para Veterinary Council.
- Laboratory Assistant (Physics & Ballistics) – 2 nd Class Bachelor Degree in Forensic Science from any recognized University. Provided that the candidate must have passed Matriculation and 10+2 from any School/Institution situated within Himachal Pradesh.
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemistry & Toxicology) – B.Sc. (Medical) with Chemistry as one of the subjects from a recognized University. Provided that the candidate must have passed Matriculation and 10+2 from any School/Institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. Provided this condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalis.
- Laboratory Assistant (Biology & Serology) – B.Sc. (Medical) Molecular Biology/Bio Technology from a recognized University. Provided that the candidate must have passed Matriculation and 10+2 from any School/Institution situated within Himachal Pradesh.
- Clerk – Bachelor‟s Degree from a recognized University; Should possess a minimum speed of 30 words per minute in English Type-writing or 25 words per minute in Hindi Type-writing on Computer.
- Medical Laboratory Technician Gr-II – 10+2 in Science from a recognized Board of School Education; B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology/B.Sc. Medical Technology Laboratory/B.Sc. Medical Technology (Laboratory)/B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Sciences/B.Sc. in Medical Laboratory Technology (Lateral) from a recognized University or an Institution affiliated to a recognized University.
- Law Office Gr.-II – Professional degree in Law (LLB) from a recognized University and atleast 2 years experience as an Advocate.
- Junior Office Assistant (IT) – 12th passed. Computer typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi.
- Assistant Computer Programmer- B.E/B.Tech. (Computer Science/Engineering or Information Technology)/MCA/„B‟ or „C‟ Level of NIELIT with first class or at least 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade.
- Dispenser – 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Math from a Board of School Education. Provided that the candidate must have passed matriculation and 10+2 from any School/Institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. Provided further that this condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalis. ii) Diploma in Pharmacy/Bachelor‟s Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution/University.
- Hostel Supdt.-cumPTI – Matric from a recognized University/Board or equivalent; Certificate/Diploma in Physical Education/Training of at least one year duration from a recognized University/Board.
- Inspector Legal Metrology – Should possess Bachelor Degree from a recognized University in Science)/Technology/Engineering or holds a recognized Diploma in Engineering with post qualification 03 years professional experience.
- Lineman – Matric with ITI certificate in Wireman/Electrician trade. OR Matric with 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from the institutions recognized by the Govt. of HP.
Age limit –
The minimum and maximum age limit of 18 to 45 years will be reckoned as on January 1, 2022. The upper age limit is relaxable by five years for candidates belonging to reserved categories.
Also Read – GAIL Recruitment 2022: Salary up to Rs.93000
HPSSC Recruitment Selection Process
The Written Objective type Screening test of two hours duration will consist of 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of 100 marks. Each question will be of ½ marks. The skill tests wherever applicable will be of qualifying nature for those who qualify the Written Objective type Screening Test.
HPSSC Recruitment Application Fees
The applicants from unreserved category are required to pay the fee of Rs 360, whereas Rs 120 is applicable to candidates from reserved category.
HPSSC Recruitment Important Links
How to apply for HPSSC Recruitment 2022?
- Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website www.psssb.hp.gov.in
- Notification will open, read the downloaded notification.
- Application form has given in the notification.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.