Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Technician Recruitment 2022 Job Notification – HPCL is inviting applications for the posts of 186 Technician Vacancy at Visakh Refinery – Visakhapatnam. Interested and eligible candidates can apply ONLINE through the www.hindustanpetroleum.com
The Important Details of the HPCL Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)|
|Name of Post||Technician|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
HPCL Recruitment details
HPCL recruitment 2022 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
- Starting date for online application – 22.04.2022
- Last date for online application – 21.05.2022
HPCL Vacancy Details
- Operations Technician: 94 posts
- Boiler Technician: 18 posts
- Maintenance Technician (Mechanical): 14 posts
- M Technician (Electrical): 17 posts
- M Technician (Instrumentation): 09 posts
- Lab Analyst: 16 posts
- Jr Fire & Safety Inspector: 18 posts
Total Vacancy – 186 posts
HPCL Eligibility criteria
Education Qualification –
- Operations Technician: The candidate must have a Diploma in Chemical Engineering.
- Boiler Technician: The candidate must have a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Maintenance Technician (Mechanical): The candidate must have a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- M. Technician (Electrical): The candidate must have a Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- M. Technician (Instrumentation): Candidate must have a Diploma in Instrumentation Eng. or Instrumentation and Control Eng. or Instrumentation and Electronics Eng. or Electronics and Communication Eng. or Electronics and Telecommunication Engg.
- Lab Analyst: Candidate must have done B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, and Chemistry) with 60% Marks in Chemistry or M.Sc. (Chemistry) 1st class (60%).
- Jr Fire & Safety Inspector: The candidate must have done Science Graduate (40%) with valid HMV licence.
Pay Scale –
₹ 55000/- per month
Also Read – BIS Recruitment 2022 for 337 Vacancies
Selection will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT).
- UR, OBC-NC and EWS candidates – Rs.590/-
- SC, ST and PwBD candidates – No Fee
How to apply
Interested candidates may apply online through the Official website portal.mhrdnats.gov.in.