HAL invites online application for the Posts of Apprenticeship. HAL is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of NO posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the HAL Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Name of Post||Apprenticeship|
|Job Location||Lucknow, Indian|
|Start Date||2 December 2021|
|End Date||18 December 2021|
HAL Recruitment details
HAL recruitment 2021 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Posts
HAL job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the HAL job vacancy and educational qualification :-
- Degree – Candidate passing B.Tech / B.E. in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil & Computer Science / IT Engineering Branches in the year 2019, 2020, 2021 from a recognized Institute.
- Diploma – Candidates passing Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil, Instrumentation, Computer Science/ IT Engineering Branches & Modern Office Management & Secretarial practice in the 2019, 2020 & 2021 from a recognized Institute.
- If the final result it obtained in CGPA, then candidate will be required to fill equivalent percentage (up to two decimal places) as per certified conversion formula.
- Kindly fill percentages correct up to two decimal places, approximate percentage will not be considered (For e.g. 85.67% will not be considered as 85.70%.
Maximum 26 years, as per Apprentice Act 1961, age relaxation of 5 years to SC/ ST candidates, 3 years to OBC candidates & 10 years to PH candidates in respective categories would be admissible.
- Degree – Selection will be based on the merit of consolidated marks percentage in B.Tech.
- Diploma – Selection will be based on the merit of consolidates marks percentage in Diploma Reservation will be application as per rules.
Also Check Jobs – Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021 for 155 Vacancies
How to apply
Candidates have to apply through online application form provided on the website www.hal-india.co.in Last Date 18-12-2021.