GSEC Ltd invites online application for the Posts of Junior Engineer for 155 vacancies. GSEC is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher of Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment. The GSEC Recruitment process is given in detail in this post.
Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Ltd. is a Power Generation Company of erstwhile Gujarat Electricity Board having Offices/Power Plants at different locations in Gujarat State. Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Ltd. offers a challenging and rewarding career to young and dynamic Engineers.
This GSECL Recruitment 2021 process is a great opportunity for fresh graduates to get a very good job at the start of their careers.
The Important Details of the GSECL Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||GSECL|
|Name of Post||Junior Engineer Post|
|Start Date||25 August 2021|
|End Date||14 September 2021|
Details of the Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Junior Engineer -Electrical||45|
|Junior Engineer -Mechanical||55|
|Junior Engineer – Instrumentation & Control||19|
|Junior Engineer – Electronics & Communication||10|
|Junior Engineer –Metallurgy||01|
|Junior Engineer –Civil||25|
- Unreserved Category :- 35 years
- Reserved & EWS Category :- 40 years
(On the date of 25.08.2021)
- Maximum age relaxation in upper age limit shall be considered upto the age of 45 years.
Age Relaxation –
|Female Candidate||5 Years|
|Person with Disability candidate||10 years|
|Ex. Armed force Personnel||10 years|
|Dependent of Retired Employee of GUVNL & Subsidiaries||40 years|
Pay Scale (Per month)
- 1st Year – Rs.37,000/-
- 2nd year to 5th year – Rs.39000/-
- B.E./B.Tech.(Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation & Control, Metallurgy, Civil, Electronics & Communication) in regular mode from recognized university duly approved by UGC/AICTE with minimum 55% in 7th & 8th semester without ATKT.
- B.E./B.Tech.(Electrical and Electronics) is considered equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. (Electrical).
- B.E./B.Tech.(Electronics and Instrumentation) is considered equivalent to B.E./B.Tech.(Instrumentation & Control).
Exam / Interview
- The exam will be conducted by On-line mode considering the no. of candidates registered.
- The tentative syllabus for the exam will be including but not limited to following topics and emphasis could differ.
- Section : I General Knowledge (10%)
- Section : II English Knowledge (10%)
- Section : III Engineering covering following topics (60%)
- Section-IV : Computer Knowledge (10%)
- Section-V : Gujarati Language & Grammar (10%)
- Rs.500.00 (Inclusive of GST) for UR, SEBC&EWS.
- Rs.250.00 (Inclusive of GST) for ST, SC & PWD
How to apply
The candidates are requested to visit on www.gsecl.in for regular updates / notices related to the recruitment process. The Company does not owe any responsibility in this regard, if candidate fails to note latest updates, no claims shall be entertained.