GSFC invites online application for the Posts of Research Officer, IR Officer, Lab Assistant, Assistant Technician. GSFC is currently recruiting for the Post Fresher & Experienced of Graduate Degree, Diploma job are available through this recruitment.
A total of 12 posts are going to be filled in this recruitment drive. Candidates must not look over this opportunity and must take this opportunity as early as possible.
The Important Details of the GSFC Recruitment Process have been given below in the table :
|Name of Organization||Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited|
|Name of Post||Research Officer, IR Officer, Lab Assistant, Assistant Technician|
|Start Date||5 January 202|
|End Date||15 January 2022|
GSFC Recruitment details
GSFC recruitment 2021 notification has all the details of the recruitment procedure. The important points have been mentioned in the blog below. Candidates can check the information and apply for the post :-
Details of the Posts
GSFC job vacancy and qualification for the current recruitment is given in detail below. Check out the GSFC job vacancy and educational qualification :-
Post Name –
- Research Officer (Fertilizer Products)
- Research Officer (Industrial Products)
- IR Officer
- Jr. Agronomist
- Laboratory Assistant
- Jr. Microbiologist
- Jr. Physiologist
- Assistant Operator
- Assistant Technician (Mechanical)
- Assistant Technician (Instrumentation)
- Assistant Technician (Civil)
- Assistant Technician (Electrical)
- Diploma / B.Sc./ M.Sc./ Ph.D in relevant field from recognized university.
- Various Degree in related field (See details in official advertisement PDF).
Age Limit :
- Research Officer :- Not more than 40 years.
- IR Officer :- Not more than 30 years.
- Other Posts :- Not more than 27 years.
- Refer notification for age relaxation.
Also Check Jobs – SLPRB Assam Police Recruitment 2021 for 2134
Selection Process :
How to apply
- Interested candidates can visit the our website: https://gworld.gsfclimited.com and click on the available link to apply for the post.
- Candidates can apply online only from from 5 January, 2022 to 15 January, 2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted.